Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

I put my team on ice for now, seeing as D3 will be out in two weeks!

Once MoP lands, this is the feature I'll be looking for. My WAR/DK/SHM/HNT*2 group is going to rock face!

They're all ilvl390+ at the moment. No need to keep playing but for achievements. Meh.
    I love achieves, main hunter is getting closer to 13k, ilvl is nice on it 405, only main toon I am fussed about, rest are well, slaves I guess and dont get all the nice juicy stuff, except the new hunters im finishing, i think they will be looked after very well, since thats my fav class and has been for yrs.

I too am getting worn out with wow... and will try Diablo when its out maybe.. though we still are raiding and coming for our 8/8 hm, and meta, drakes etc /sigh... so tired of DS now, can barely be motivated to show but have to have that 8/8 hm lol

I just really like my hunter and soon once again hunterS... though I play survival and BM. Speaking of BM what really pisses me off, is you have to be BM for use those beautiful exotic pets, and I have quite a few stabled sadly... my main raids as surv, just wish all specs could use the exotic pets, Skoll is still my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    I love achieves, main hunter is getting closer to 13k, ilvl is nice on it 405, only main toon I am fussed about, rest are well, slaves I guess and dont get all the nice juicy stuff, except the new hunters im finishing, i think they will be looked after very well, since thats my fav class and has been for yrs.

I too am getting worn out with wow... and will try Diablo when its out maybe.. though we still are raiding and coming for our 8/8 hm, and meta, drakes etc /sigh... so tired of DS now, can barely be motivated to show but have to have that 8/8 hm lol

I just really like my hunter and soon once again hunterS... though I play survival and BM. Speaking of BM what really pisses me off, is you have to be BM for use those beautiful exotic pets, and I have quite a few stabled sadly... my main raids as surv, just wish all specs could use the exotic pets, Skoll is still my favourite
    Core hounds here! /agreed

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Hard to believe its finally here eh? I don't know about you but D2 was a gaming staple for me for years. That and EverQuest.

I'm the same when it comes to one toon. There isn't a single class in WoW that interests me solo anymore. When I drop my squad its only a matter of a week or two before I drop my 'main' too.
    Right on the money there buddy, when I try out a new class/spec, I try it out x4 lol. hate solo play, just love the power of 3 other people actually listening to me in BGs :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yeah, with MoP still a ways out it is going to be a bit boring so I've been trying out some other games too. We just completed DS last night 8/8 hm, so farm will be boring and take much less of our raid time weekly. We'll do some achieves, but going to be a boring couple months in wow other than getting ready for MoP. Started multiboxing RIFT and downloaded TERA to give it a try since it just released yesterday. Maybe something to distract me til MoP drops. My 5x hunter team in wow is still lower level but so much fun I can't seem to hold myself to just leveling when I have rested xp avail. Just picked up some additional pets, scorpions, raptors, hawks and has been fun playing with their behaviors. With D3, hunter/mage teams in wow, TERA and RIFT, maybe I can avoid boredom before MoP releases. Good luck to you all in same.