Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default Anyone else finding themselves having less fun and less excited for MoP/d3?

Just curious if i'm the only one. It's not burnout in my case, i really enjoy pvp still but just as a general feeling towards the game and it's community... lack of caring is there and lack of will to play any aspect of the game other than 3v3 and 5v5.

Not even d3 seems to really interest me since it won't really have PVP and seems like it will just be "go grind those mobs to level and get gear."

<shrug>

Anyone else feeling this way?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

i was like this at the end off Wotlk theres a few other games you could try out for a change d3 is not a pvp kinda game. Mop well that is not going to help much there not to close at the start off beta to get get all excited for it (even though i am)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i was like this at the end off Wotlk theres a few other games you could try out for a change d3 is not a pvp kinda game. Mop well that is not going to help much there not to close at the start off beta to get get all excited for it (even though i am)
    MoP won't really require gold or anything for PvPers since PVE gear really won't work in PVP that well due to the new stats. So its like... all I need to do is level and gear through bgs and such. So i can be as excited as i want for it but right now I seemingly have nothing to do in the game.

League of legends is very competitive and is something I'm really enjoying though.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Only thing Im doing these days are farming old raids, mostly for the Bulwark of Azzinoth shield. Im pretty bored of the pvp state elemental shamans are in. Excitedly waiting for MoP to come live, and meanwhile im playing around on beta

Blog Entries

Without having really looked at Diablo III, I assume it will be similar to Diablo II.
    Upgraded graphics and a new but similar storyline.

Anything Blizzard releases is competitive with other games, for Game of the Year on many sites.
    So, D3 will likely be good for the masses, even if its nothing special for a lot of other users.

The whole game for me, was watching the character progress.
    More along the lines of the talents...
    I would always play around with a Trainer, to figure out where I wanted to end up.
    And then play a character from scratch, without any cheats and try to end up somewhere near what I had with the Trainer.

Titan Quest, was similar to D2.
    Except an updated graphics engine.
    I'd imagine D3 will be similar to D2/TQ, etc...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Nope, still love wow
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Sounds like you're almost burnt out, with only one or a few aspects keeping you hooked onto the game. Which is natural, considering how many years we've all been playing. I can't think of any other game I've been playing on and off for 10 years! Just take a little break. It's not going anywhere, and the lure of wowcrack will bring you back sooner or later, trust me.

As for Diablo III, I think it's thoroughly underwhelming. I played the beta a few times, and haven't bothered with it since. If it came out 10 years ago, in its current form, it'd be ok. But now? I can't help but think...is this all you can come up with, after all these years? If my kids weren't grown, this is something I would give to them instead.

For me its just burnout. WoW is fun to play, has always been fun to play, I just need a break once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by 3box View Post
    Sounds like you're almost burnt out, with only one or a few aspects keeping you hooked onto the game. Which is natural, considering how many years we've all been playing. I can't think of any other game I've been playing on and off for 10 years! Just take a little break. It's not going anywhere, and the lure of wowcrack will bring you back sooner or later, trust me.

As for Diablo III, I think it's thoroughly underwhelming. I played the beta a few times, and haven't bothered with it since. If it came out 10 years ago, in its current form, it'd be ok. But now? I can't help but think...is this all you can come up with, after all these years? If my kids weren't grown, this is something I would give to them instead.
    Two words... MARIO... KART!!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by 3box View Post

I am with you here.. Game is very light with the rpg and more along the lines of a demon hunter playing the lottery.