Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    Happy there is a selection of MMO's to choose from. WOW always seems to get stale at the end of an expansion and more even when that ending comes in spring and summer as we are seeing this year. I raid and PVE mostly so the end of expansion means most of the heroic bosses (all soon hopefully) are on farm and let to do other than go back and do achievement or mount runs. I am leveling a couple teams and getting professions, stockpiles and gold where I want it for MoP.

I also play SWTOR and RIFT, though only have one max character in both and don't multibox either. Finding they are a good distraction though from my WOW glut.

I've got MoP Beta and enjoying it to try out the various spec's, builds, etc. for my primary classes, monk and monk alternatives for my expected 5man panda team I'll level.

Also have the D3 beta and have cleared it twice. Hope there is more to it when released or it is a short distraction only.

Looking forward to Halo 4 coming out, but again another distraction then something that will take much time away from wow.

Appreciate those listing other potential distractions while I wait to see MoP drop. I expect MoP to consume majority of time in later half of year, but for now distractions or alternatives are welcome. Will have to take a look at Tera I guess. Any others for consideration?
    The aforementioned Dark Souls, if you have a PS3 or XBox. That'd be my recommendation.

Dead Space 1/2 are also good escapes from the MMO theater.

if anyone has played Tales of Symphonia on the gamecube, I LOVE that combat system and wish they would improve upon it, well, I basically love the whole game lol. But I know that kind of combat won't work in an MMO, just thought i'd throw it in there though lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

i just bought 2 subs to Terra : )

first person MMo...yes please.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Added TERA to my games as well, but does take a bit of getting used to if you normally play wow because of forced targetting (really aiming rather than targetting) and movement differences. FYI, if you are considering this be advised that the collectors addition stuff is not readily useful til lvl 20 and 40 respectively, you could wait to buy it til you've leveled to 20. I bought both hoping mount would be immediately useful as with RIFT, but alas, that is not the case.

im not too excited about having to purchase 15 expansions lol
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win