Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23

used 'save as' so as not to overwrite my current setup.
    used 'Clear'
    Used the wizard to create a 3box set.
    Saved as Test.xml.
    http://www.privatepaste.com/83f0246a72
    Loaded into the excel parser
    Loaded the file and set the 'Show All' option.
    Parsed the file.

http://www.privatepaste.com/3ff1685954

Might just be a result of only having office 2007 .....

That's why I prefer writing full apps to using VB for applications .... will write a C# .net 4 app to do the same .....

Relevant to this thread:
    Code:
    ISBoxer 40.2.0507.2
         * WoW Macro Key Combination conflict detection now includes FTL Modifiers and optional 'Extra modifiers'
    (update is now available through Help->About)

In previous versions, it was possible to set up a WoW Macro on Shift+F11 and have it bypass the conflict detection. However, F11 is /follow {FTL}, and FTL by definition reserves additional key combinations. Setting up a WoW Macro on Shift+F11 would break the ability to use /follow {FTL} for any slot that includes Shift as an FTL modifier. This type of conflict is now detected as of this update, and will not let you Export to Inner Space.

I cant speak for whatever other conflicts/duplicates you guys are looking for but WoW Macros should be pretty difficult to conflict...
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Niimus View Post
    Might just be a result of only having office 2007 .....

That's why I prefer writing full apps to using VB for applications .... will write a C# .net 4 app to do the same .....
    Updated the file. Please use the new version in post 1.

For some reason your combos were in uppercase. When the parser compared strings to find the cell it belongs in it wouldn't match so it wouldn't show. I didn't modify the case originally since I figured it was hardcoded in ISB, but I have since fixed that. Not exactly ISO9000 here.

Please try again and let me know.

I haven't programmed professionally in almost 10 years, so if you want to write a stand alone port of this spreadsheet go for it!