Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default LFR with Mages or Shaman

Any one else running LFR with an all Elemental Shaman Team, or an all Arcane Mage team? If so.. What kind of dps number are you pushing on the bosses, and what macros are you useing?

On my elemental team I presently am fully LFR geared on each of them with the dagger as a weapon. Im pulling around 30k on most bosses, around 50k on madness of deathwing. I use the two step macro posted elsewhere on these forums. I am trying to squeeze out more dps from it, but so far am in about the same spot I was two months ago.

If you're full geared in LFR gear 30k is probably about the most you're going to expect using a macro as a multiboxer... Ele shamans are pretty gimp(imo) in end game content currently. Arcane is not the preferred spec for most of the fights in Dragon Soul, and Spine is really the only exception.

I'd be happy with 30k in your situation.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

What's your Ultraxion dps, that's th ebest measure imo, just stand and shoot with minimal downtime. I don't use macros, just press all my spells manually (not specced into lava surge) and am 388 ilvl on all shame, I run at about 24-28k dps or so. Aussie latency ftw i spose lol.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Arendel View Post
    Any one else running LFR with an all Elemental Shaman Team, or an all Arcane Mage team? If so.. What kind of dps number are you pushing on the bosses, and what macros are you useing?

On my elemental team I presently am fully LFR geared on each of them with the dagger as a weapon. Im pulling around 30k on most bosses, around 50k on madness of deathwing. I use the two step macro posted elsewhere on these forums. I am trying to squeeze out more dps from it, but so far am in about the same spot I was two months ago.
    I've never made more than 22k dps running LFR but I'm not using such a macro, could you tell me where to find it so that I can try it ? Thank you.

Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Of course, I shoud have better searched, thank you !