Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Right?

Can you image the massive backlash for an auto temp-ban system? Im inclined to believe an automated banning method isnt a reality. blizz couldnt survive the negative publicity.
    If I EVER got a temp ban due to X number of wrongful 'reports for cheating' on me while I was boxing, I'd actually buy 50 classic wow accounts and go into SW with my 50 accounts and report every person I come across with my 'report for cheating' macro, then I'd camp the area for days if needed reporting everyone until Blizzard did something about it. And I wouldn't confine it to 1 server either.

Yes, blizzard would suffer from backlash, that's for certain. So nothing to worry about people
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Anyone report one of their own accounts just to see what happens (if anything) to the reported account?

For those who want a Blue

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8860?page=2#34

Reporting players is a method of bringing potential policy violations to our attention, not a method of punishment.

A Game Master will review the information, apply our policies and, as appropriate, a penalty to the reported account ranging from warning to account closure. If no policy was violated, the user is never informed their account was reported, and the issue is closed out.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

If you aren't hiding anything who cares?
    If you get temporarily banned and fight it, they'll most likely notate your account etc...