Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default 5 mages Deathwing

hehe with 5mins till the instance reset.

Arcane mages look so easy to play for pve, just spam arcane blast :S

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

NO!! I have to hit my "1" button when I want to BURN! and 6 when I want to missles..

ok, its easy. but its no different than any of us who have devised clever ways to one-button macro our abilities its just built into the game :P

Here's something I just stumbled upon...

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments..._this_morning/
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Once again, I'm reminded why I stay away from reddit and similar sites.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." -- Obi Wan
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Once again, I'm reminded why I stay away from reddit and similar sites.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." -- Obi Wan
    Not that you were implying I was on Reddit but, I actually found the pic through Imgur and then followed the link to
    view the comments on Reddit. Normally, I steer clear of Reddit except when people on IRC post funny links.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Agreed, agreed.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

That reddit discussion brings up a valid point though, a boxer can roll multiple times on the same token (provided he has a uniform setup), even with the toons that don't need it, just to increase the chances for winning the item. Which is not different from doing the same with guildies. Both are in a way unfair for solo players. An easy way around would be to make the items no trade-able once looted.

When I queue up a toon solo and I see there are 8+ that need the same token, I just leave and requeue; guess that would be the same if I see a boxer in lfr with 5x same class.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    That reddit discussion brings up a valid point though, a boxer can roll multiple times on the same token (provided he has a uniform setup), even with the toons that don't need it, just to increase the chances for winning the item. Which is not different from doing the same with guildies. Both are in a way unfair for solo players. An easy way around would be to make the items no trade-able once looted.

When I queue up a toon solo and I see there are 8+ that need the same token, I just leave and requeue; guess that would be the same if I see a boxer in lfr with 5x same class.
    Many times 2 or 3 of the same token have dropped, and the same person has won it, and they get all those from that class to roll again and he trades it off!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

lol @ that reddit thread.This was from a successful raid, where one idiot resto druid tried to have my toons removed a bunch of times, and ended up leaving the group because he was so mad, and the rest of the group didn't want to kick me. I was top DPS for many of the fights, including the last fight, and then went on to a very successful DW group shown in the video.

We went on, and the final token I ended up giving to a guy who supported me and kept the peace. I also gave up a trinket to a different caster who really wanted to replace something awful.

Im tempted to make a reddit post, but i dont really care enough haha.

-Tropical
    Last edited by Mokoi : 12-27-2011 at 04:45 AM