Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

I took Aragent's set-up and just took out all his specifc macros since that seems to be what was bugged (lots of typos, etc)

Since my main team is only Paladin, Mage, 2x Warlock, Priests I have been slowly filling out the macros I needed but making sure to use the ATG. Adding the 2-step proc/dps macros, etc.

I've then taken JackBurton's ideas and incorporated some of those as well. I am now currently ISBoxer's macro/ATG for

• Interupts
    • Buffs
    • cc and focus keybinds (press 3 and boom!)
    • Mounts
    • 2-step / Proc / DPS setups
    • Level specific cast sequences

and a few other ones. So nice not to have to even put these in the castbar anymore. Feels so.... clean!

I did run across some specific instances where I had to do some tricky things like using the SLOT# logic to cast specific buffs (Dark Intent comes to mind since I have 2 warlocks in my group).
    This may force me down the road to always keep my warlock in a specific slot and my healer always in slot 5, etc.

I was also successfully able to use the level ATG as well with some of my lower level characters.

The only area I've failed in so far was when I tried to create a random mount macro that would let me use specific Mount-ATG but since there is no if->then logic built into it, I had to settle for a simpler version of it. (I guess without accountwide mounts coming it's less of a big deal).

I'm still learning - but I feel like I've learned tons doing this process. Clearing out all the macros and slowly adding my own helped me quite a bit - especially when I came across bugs or mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    tweaking isboxer is almost a game in itself.
    This.