Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: LFR whiners

Angry LFR whiners

Mornings!

Yesterday I went to LFR with my 5 mages for farming Valor points and some gear, but before we engaged even the first boss, people started crying about me cheating (read: multiboxing) and some players already cried over the loot, that they have no chance winning anything if I'm there with my team..

We killed Morchok, my all mages dealt 30k+ dps on the boss and having all five mages in top8 damage.. Shoulders dropped, and I rolled only on the mage who really needed them, and passed on other mages.. I didn't win, but people still mourned on /raid that I should be kicked.

Then we headed to Zon'ozz, killed the trash, engaged the boss and once again my mages were shining on meters. I was fully flasked on 5 toons, used my nuke-macro with Volcanic potions, I even offered feasts in the beginning for the raid. Being polite and nice and people still wanted to kick my team away.

Gloves-token dropped and I needed it on 2 mages, who still needed them. Passed on three mages. My other mage won the token and then people went crazy and they managed to kick one of my mages off the raid, so I left with other mages as well.

I like dpsing bosses in LFR, getting some gear with fair play.

What's with the all the hate against multiboxers? Any tricks how to calm the raid down? After all we are not the ones with 25 empty sockets and 5000 resillience..

I've had successfull LFR DS raids too, but I nearly nerdraged myself how the whole raid turned against my team.. Going back today, hopefully finding people with more tolerance..

You should have rolled for the loot on all your mages and given to the one that needed it.

Blizzard already said in a blue post that bringing friends to roll need for you is OK. Plus there will always be people to rage against boxers.

I think you should just be polite, and not lose your temper against the ragers, just continue replying calmly and take whats yours. Passing on loot wont stop the kick-vote!!!

There are no tricks. Point out that you are doing better than the guy complaining. Turn the raid on the idiot paying more attention to you than the boss or the trash, and get supporters from the raid

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    You should have rolled for the loot on all your mages and given to the one that needed it.

Blizzard already said in a blue post that bringing friends to roll need for you is OK. Plus there will always be people to rage against boxers.

I think you should just be polite, and not lose your temper against the ragers, just continue replying calmly and take whats yours. Passing on loot wont stop the kick-vote!!!
    I'm not sure about this though. Obtaining gear is not easy in LFR and having 5 rolls against the single players makes me feel like a criminal..

My trick was taking ten toons so that they couldn't vote kick me if they wanted to.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

In patch 4.3 they removed the ability to buy set items with valor tokens, and since it's late in the expansion the set bonusses are really strong / good / cool / fun, to an extend that most 384 bonuses were stronger than the 391 heroic ones from firelands. On top of that they made a couple of OP trinkets that's are a must have for most players, again 384 often oughtweighs the 391's.

That made that a lot of seasoned raiders had to run LFR on their main for weeks/months, to help progressing the main raid. Which was the goal of Blizzard, because if you make a group only consisting of the average LFR skill, they won't get past trash. On top of that the seasoned raiders who were forced to run LFR often brought friends along to help roll on the items. <insert big random number>% of the LFR got boosted by them; they had to shut up cause they clearly saw they got outperformed by miles.

After so many months they finally master the mechanics of dead simple encounters, and the seasoned raiders have no more reason to join LFR (unless on an alt alt); which basically makes those kids cocky again. The spout their nonsense all they long, standing in fire and doing silly dps.

I know I generalize and exaggerate a bit, but you get the picture.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I have learned to roll need on all 5.
    Just like you pointed out, they dont care if you passed on loot with the majority of your team or pull 40k dps.....once that "kick the boxer" ball starts rolling *most* times it cant be stopped.
    I just pray that the vote kick does not pass untill after some loot.

Recount -> Report to -> raid

/flex
    /flex
    /flex
    /flex
    /flex
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by eatcarbs View Post
    my trick was taking ten toons so that they couldn't vote kick me if they wanted to.
    this!

nothign can be done about it the loot drama will stop in MOP anyway we all roll the boxing drama just be worse to be fair.

there just emo kids that's not got money to do it them salfs ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOOT!!!!