Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 10 box hunters? PVP

Any one 10 boxed hunters for pvp? is it awesome? thinkin about lvl 10 hunters to run with my 5 resto druids. may be sexii for pvp.

OR
    should i do 10 mages with my 5 resto druids?
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Blog Entries

I've seen 5 Hunters a few times, while I was honor gearing my 5x Ferals.
    Wasn't in a lot of games, but we wrecked the horde at Balinda quite well.

I also saw an 8-box Hunter, on the horde side, while I was doing the honor grind on my Pally/DK's.
    Only ran into them twice, in the same AV (won one encounter, lost one encounter).
    Whoever was enagaged... killing others, lost when the other boxer opened on the them.

As a team, you would have a lot of success against anything at range.
    And multi-shot would be very strong (it was great for the 8-box, and elicited a lot of QQ in alliance BG chat).

About the only weakness of Hunters is once things are in close.
    But come MoP, which is just around the corner, and the ability to continue shooting at any range...
    That will become a relative non-issue.

Plus, my 5x Resto Druids are very resilient (even with just full Honor gear).
    If you're running 5x Resto, just doing Rejuvenation on any of them, Swiftmend for Efflorescence, and then Wild Growth...
    And let the Hunters clean up whatever...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

awesome thanks for the input Ualaa. Started leveling 5 hunters with RaF so shouldnt be long till i have all 10 up and running

with 15 accounts, 10 hunters and 1 healer with 4 toons just to /dance and /laugh at opponents will be sufficient!

Seriously, though. I used to run 4 hunters, 4 DKs and a paladin + priest healer.. it was ridonkulous. I can imagine that 10 hunters and 5 druid healers will be unstoppable. I actually have a plan to write about this setup (with up to 10) soon in my team thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    with 15 accounts, 10 hunters and 1 healer with 4 toons just to /dance and /laugh at opponents will be sufficient!

LoL im gonna start power leveling them now just so i can do that. . . /dance /laugh /WIN