Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: IE 9 test post

Default IE 9 test post

Posting in IE9, VB Default Style.
    IE Version 9.0.8112.16421
    SHockwave Flash 11.1.102.62
    Windows 7 SP1
    Last edited by Svpertest : 04-03-2012 at 11:07 AM

Dalekanium EXTERMINATE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! Bow ties are cool Allons-y, Alonso! Rory the Roman Emperor of the Daleks EXTERMINATE! Galifrey EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Puny Human! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Amy Pond River Song Puny Human! Bananas are good Bring the Humans to me Geronimo! The Master Galifreyan Hello Sweetie. Allons-y Fantastic! The angels have the phone box Spoilers! Skaro Rude and not ginger Allons-y Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. Tick tock goes the clock... I am a Dalek Are you my mummy? River Song Emperor of the Daleks Captain Jack Harkness Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All Raxacoricofallapatorius YOU WILL OBEY! I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool You are better at dying YOU WILL OBEY! Time Lord Cult of Skaro Mickey Smith You will be exterminated! The Silence is Coming! Spoilers! You are better at dying YOU WILL OBEY! Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. Fantastic! EXTERMINATE! The Master Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. Rory the Roman Hello Sweetie. Bad Wolf Geronimo EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! DON'T BLINK! K-9 Hello sweetie EXTERMINATE! IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! Emperor of the Daleks EXTERMINATE! Raxacoricofallapatorius EXTERMINATE! Emperor of the Daleks I am a Dalek Cult of Skaro I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool EXTERMINATE! Skaro Geronimo! The Silence is Coming! I am a Dalek Time Lord Bad Wolf It's bigger on the inside! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I really hate stairs. EXTERMINATE ALL STAIRCASES! It's bigger on the inside! Bring the Humans to me Amy Pond EXTERMINATE! Tick tock goes the clock... wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey Rose Tyler Bow ties are cool. Cybermen EXTERMINATE! Would you like a jelly baby? The Supreme Dalek
    EXTERMINATE! Davros Bad Wolf Geronimo Would you like a jelly baby? Raxacoricofallapatorius Silence will fall Would you like a jelly baby? EXTERMINATE! YOU WILL OBEY! Bad Wolf Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All The Doctor Spoilers! Bad Wolf I really hate stairs. EXTERMINATE ALL STAIRCASES! Are you my mummy? I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool YOU WILL OBEY! The socks with holes, dummy! EXTERMINATE! RUN! Delete. Delete. Delete. Demon's Run Time Lord We are Dalek Hey, who turned out the lights? Rory the Roman Bad Wolf I really hate stairs. EXTERMINATE ALL STAIRCASES! The socks with holes, dummy! The Shadow Proclamation We are Dalek Rory the Roman Bow ties are cool. EXTERMINATE! The angels have the phone box Hey, who turned out the lights? I hereby invoke The Shadow Proclamation! You will be exterminated! Tick tock goes the clock... Delete. Delete. Delete. The Master Reverse the polarity of the positron flow Bow ties are cool Bring the Humans to me The Doctor Would you like a jelly baby? YOU WILL OBEY! Allons-y EXTERMINATE! Raxacoricofallapatorius EXTERMINATE! K-9 It's bigger on the inside! River Song Davros Captain Jack Harkness Tick tock goes the clock... Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. Galifreyan Bow ties are cool. Geronimo! Puny Human! IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! The angels have the phone box Dalekanium Davros The Shadow Proclamation EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Galifrey Bad Wolf EXTERMINATE! Allons-y, Alonso! I am a Dalek Geronimo EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Spoilers! Bow ties are cool Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All We are Dalek The Doctor Bad Wolf Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. The Silence is Coming! Rose Tyler Donna Noble IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! Rude and not ginger I really hate stairs. EXTERMINATE ALL STAIRCASES! EXTERMINATE! Geronimo Bow ties are cool. Puny Human! Bad Wolf YOU WILL OBEY! DON'T BLINK! The Supreme Dalek EXTERMINATE! Hey, who turned out the lights? Captain Jack Harkness Raxacoricofallapatorius EXTERMINATE! Galifrey The Silence is Coming! I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool Bow ties are cool. YOU WILL OBEY! The Doctor Captain Jack Harkness Galifrey Are you my mummy? YOU WILL OBEY! Emperor of the Daleks Cult of Skaro Bad Wolf Allons-y, Alonso! RUN! EXTERMINATE! wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey You will be exterminated! Hello sweetie Emperor of the Daleks EXTERMINATE! Amy Pond Donna Noble Donna Noble Bad Wolf The socks with holes, dummy! EXTERMINATE! Emperor of the Daleks Bow ties are cool. Bow ties are cool Hello Sweetie. Skaro You will be exterminated! Bad Wolf The angels have the phone box River Song Bow ties are cool Bad Wolf I hereby invoke The Shadow Proclamation! Raxacoricofallapatorius Amy Pond EXTERMINATE! Hello sweetie Time War EXTERMINATE! The socks with holes, dummy!
    I am a Dalek K-9 The Doctor Cult of Skaro Galifrey Dalekanium K-9 Bad Wolf EXTERMINATE! Fantastic! Rude and not ginger The Supreme Dalek The Supreme Dalek Bow ties are cool. The Silence is Coming! RUN! Bad Wolf EXTERMINATE! You will be exterminated! Davros Dalekanium Amy Pond EXTERMINATE! Bow ties are cool. DON'T BLINK! Delete. Delete. Delete. EXTERMINATE! Spoilers! Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. The socks with holes, dummy! Bring the Humans to me Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved. Allons-y The Master RUN! Hey, who turned out the lights? Mickey Smith Reverse the polarity of the positron flow You are better at dying Bring the Humans to me We are Dalek Bad Wolf Would you like a jelly baby? Time War Donna Noble You will be exterminated! The Master Puny Human! The Silence is Coming! EXTERMINATE! Dalekanium Rose Tyler Hello Sweetie. I am a Dalek It's bigger on the inside! Cybermen EXTERMINATE! The Master Donna Noble River Song Galifreyan Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All Galifreyan Bow ties are cool Allons-y Bring the Humans to me RUN! River Song Bad Wolf The Silence is Coming! Davros Cult of Skaro EXTERMINATE! Are you my mummy? It's bigger on the inside! Geronimo! Cybermen EXTERMINATE! Dalekanium Hey, who turned out the lights? EXTERMINATE! Bring the Humans to me Hello Sweetie. Amy Pond IT is the Doctor! Enemy of the Daleks! You will be exterminated! It's bigger on the inside! Geronimo EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! I am a Dalek EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All The Doctor Rory the Roman Allons-y, Alonso! RUN! Bow ties are cool Rory the Roman

Viral bushwick dreamcatcher, godard chillwave jean shorts echo park post-ironic. Dreamcatcher PBR mumblecore portland letterpress wolf beard hella organic ethnic keytar food truck. Messenger bag seitan +1 blog iphone williamsburg, letterpress tumblr quinoa. Letterpress cliche chillwave banksy typewriter fanny pack before they sold out bespoke, helvetica raw denim. Artisan pour-over banh mi letterpress, squid pork belly forage mcsweeney's sustainable. Mcsweeney's forage readymade before they sold out carles post-ironic. Single-origin coffee terry richardson pour-over, umami art party cred VHS food truck direct trade.
    Pinterest letterpress cosby sweater selvage, ethnic tumblr fingerstache yr salvia iphone post-ironic sustainable. Photo booth street art hella, helvetica lo-fi gluten-free four loko pinterest 8-bit irony bushwick blog. Stumptown craft beer mixtape selvage, authentic artisan cred keffiyeh yr raw denim blog wolf single-origin coffee. Pop-up truffaut terry richardson fixie. Wes anderson forage tattooed, carles lo-fi cred beard before they sold out seitan. Wolf food truck williamsburg sriracha seitan, hella etsy fanny pack yr leggings VHS. Salvia Austin art party fixie messenger bag, flexitarian freegan fingerstache beard quinoa trust fund keffiyeh mustache.
    Organic beard lo-fi, brunch shoreditch fingerstache DIY +1 flexitarian occupy. Echo park single-origin coffee farm-to-table, small batch narwhal odd future vice photo booth fanny pack brooklyn retro. Blog yr scenester four loko ennui helvetica. Swag gentrify selvage, tofu mixtape artisan beard photo booth 3 wolf moon high life next level thundercats kogi pitchfork salvia. Organic pitchfork PBR mumblecore, DIY 3 wolf moon jean shorts small batch mustache swag wolf selvage semiotics ennui. Mumblecore jean shorts hella mcsweeney's, american apparel ethical carles gentrify brunch. Forage narwhal mustache DIY tattooed.
    Sartorial ethical lo-fi skateboard truffaut, retro godard mumblecore mcsweeney's selvage polaroid wayfarers sustainable occupy. Letterpress street art occupy helvetica keytar portland authentic. Yr single-origin coffee master cleanse thundercats, shoreditch semiotics fixie carles flexitarian gastropub. Chambray art party high life leggings, single-origin coffee direct trade narwhal echo park tattooed banksy raw denim bushwick stumptown. Swag retro messenger bag street art, bushwick godard Austin pork belly. Biodiesel pinterest thundercats +1 american apparel street art. Austin fap polaroid, forage post-ironic butcher high life whatever tumblr pop-up authentic street art williamsburg gentrify pork belly.

<!-- start slipsum code -->

<h3>I'm serious as a heart attack</h3>
    You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

<h3>Is she dead, yes or no?</h3>
    You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

<h3>Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger!</h3>
    Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

<h3>I'm serious as a heart attack</h3>
    Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.

<h3>Uuummmm, this is a tasty burger!</h3>
    Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

<!-- please do not remove this line -->

<div style="display:none;">
    <a href="http://slipsum.com">lorem ipsum</a></div>

<!-- end slipsum code -->

Cupcake ipsum dolor. Sit amet dessert candy canes topping. Cheesecake muffin donut pastry dessert icing chocolate. Caramels faworki pie wypas cheesecake I love pudding bonbon. Apple pie danish I love jelly-o I love sweet roll wypas jujubes. Brownie pie candy canes. Chupa chups marzipan I love marzipan muffin sugar plum powder fruitcake marzipan. Chupa chups macaroon candy cookie pudding wafer halvah I love. Bonbon sweet donut toffee jujubes marshmallow topping cupcake. Gingerbread jelly cupcake gummi bears marzipan carrot cake bear claw pie candy. Jelly beans gingerbread cake tootsie roll candy canes brownie. Pie donut soufflé danish muffin gummies ice cream. I love jelly topping gummi bears gingerbread faworki.
    Marzipan marshmallow jelly. Topping cookie cotton candy wafer candy canes sesame snaps liquorice jelly. Gummies dessert topping tiramisu. Cake pie sugar plum. Chocolate bar pastry I love pastry danish I love dragée gummies. Biscuit donut powder. Jelly soufflé cookie chocolate cake cheesecake ice cream. Gummi bears brownie topping I love candy canes. Candy canes donut ice cream chocolate cake sweet roll. Candy sugar plum carrot cake sesame snaps wypas powder bear claw lemon drops candy. Marshmallow pudding gummi bears bonbon halvah sesame snaps. Tiramisu biscuit toffee donut ice cream muffin I love jelly-o wypas.
    Marzipan applicake I love cupcake lemon drops gingerbread marzipan tart. I love cotton candy liquorice bonbon halvah tart chocolate. Chupa chups bonbon brownie marshmallow I love. Candy donut pastry halvah I love. Candy canes I love cupcake oat cake pie. I love I love lollipop powder cotton candy tiramisu cotton candy. Bear claw macaroon tiramisu halvah. Marzipan muffin tiramisu faworki I love jujubes macaroon cake. Halvah marshmallow chocolate. Dragée halvah gummies powder cake oat cake jelly. Chupa chups liquorice chocolate cake jelly beans candy canes. Macaroon oat cake applicake wafer ice cream I love. I love tootsie roll dragée muffin gingerbread cookie bear claw jujubes liquorice. I love brownie cupcake donut topping I love.
    Muffin sweet roll ice cream caramels I love topping chocolate sesame snaps apple pie. Pudding icing liquorice chocolate. Faworki ice cream lemon drops. Danish sugar plum faworki croissant liquorice pudding. I love jelly pastry toffee topping I love jelly-o. Applicake I love topping ice cream icing chocolate bar sesame snaps pastry. Icing I love lollipop chupa chups ice cream sweet roll I love powder sweet roll. I love jelly jelly beans caramels marzipan. Sweet candy sweet marshmallow bonbon cookie sweet. Carrot cake jelly icing apple pie I love pie jujubes liquorice jelly. Wypas tootsie roll apple pie apple pie. Lollipop candy canes jelly-o macaroon cheesecake apple pie lemon drops. I love topping biscuit cotton candy chocolate lemon drops cake.
    Candy canes tart cookie muffin. Jujubes applicake oat cake wypas sesame snaps lollipop. Carrot cake jelly-o toffee sweet jelly jelly powder. Jelly beans jelly beans cupcake jelly macaroon wypas I love bear claw biscuit. Muffin bonbon marzipan jelly marshmallow brownie macaroon. Wafer I love halvah jujubes lollipop topping liquorice candy toffee. Chocolate fruitcake gummies. Soufflé I love apple pie I love lemon drops marshmallow croissant biscuit. Jelly-o tart danish powder sesame snaps. I love marshmallow danish danish pastry dragée applicake sweet roll. I love cupcake topping chupa chups. Ice cream biscuit powder gummies gingerbread croissant cookie pie cookie. Sesame snaps applicake chocolate bar tiramisu pudding danish.

Subscribed to this so I can read it later.

If it helps, the only reliable way I've been able to repro this was reading and posting normally with IE. Seems to happen more often when I have a post typed up and then leave the browser sitting for a while, then come back and hit post.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    If it helps, the only reliable way I've been able to repro this was reading and posting normally with IE. Seems to happen more often when I have a post typed up and then leave the browser sitting for a while, then come back and hit post.
    A few of us have been troubleshooting this in IRC, We think it *might* have to do with the Flash Plugin. I'm going to let a post sit and we'll see.

Opened window browsed to this thread, Pasted in quick reply box at 12:02 CST
    Tried to Post at 13:02 CST

IE errored: Dual-boxing.com is not responding, Hit recover webpage button Page refreshed, lost post.

Windows 7 64bit SP1 (Home Premium)
    IE Version: 9.0.8112.16421 (32 bit)
    Shockwave Flash:
    IE Accelerators: Email w/ Windows Live, Map with Bing, Translate with Bing

Event Properties - Application Hang: (there was nothing in the problem history of the action center)
    The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16421 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
    Process ID: 10cc
    Start Time: 01cd11bb56df3f22
    Termination Time: 31
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    Report Id:

Tried to post this content:
    Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet meatball meatloaf venison, filet mignon capicola fatback shank spare ribs pork belly short loin. Pork loin ball tip jowl swine tri-tip, t-bone kielbasa ham shankle spare ribs. Meatloaf beef fatback, swine pig sausage tongue sirloin ham chuck ground round. Filet mignon leberkas hamburger ham hock jowl. T-bone drumstick venison pancetta jowl swine. Jowl tri-tip beef ribs tongue short ribs.

Capicola filet mignon cow jerky. Shankle spare ribs bacon ham hock, shank pancetta chicken t-bone strip steak salami. Meatloaf sausage brisket prosciutto bacon ham. Ham spare ribs kielbasa, short ribs chuck jowl frankfurter corned beef pork belly pastrami tri-tip speck tenderloin filet mignon.

Beef pork belly venison, pancetta bacon meatloaf pig ribeye tri-tip chuck ham hock t-bone. Pork corned beef sirloin cow pork chop, tongue shoulder. Tenderloin pork frankfurter hamburger. T-bone sirloin bacon jowl drumstick cow fatback, tenderloin ham hock jerky. Tenderloin turkey corned beef tail, prosciutto hamburger rump ribeye venison short ribs strip steak. Prosciutto spare ribs ham hock drumstick, beef ribs filet mignon turducken meatball fatback salami pastrami sausage pork chop t-bone ball tip. Fatback prosciutto frankfurter pork belly ribeye.

Speck hamburger jerky, shoulder leberkas tenderloin meatloaf prosciutto tri-tip swine strip steak brisket boudin flank. Ball tip t-bone pork loin, pancetta brisket boudin ham swine. Strip steak pork short loin, meatloaf shankle cow biltong flank ham tenderloin brisket tail venison jowl. Salami bacon pork, tail beef rump leberkas biltong tri-tip pastrami meatball swine short ribs pig ham hock. Tail short ribs speck, meatloaf filet mignon frankfurter bresaola tri-tip salami pastrami sirloin jerky.

Turkey boudin bresaola turducken pancetta. Rump sausage cow ham, pancetta short loin ribeye chuck ham hock filet mignon tenderloin shank. Drumstick fatback chuck, strip steak corned beef sirloin pork loin tenderloin. Ham hock venison filet mignon fatback shankle, t-bone corned beef ground round chuck prosciutto. T-bone bacon meatball prosciutto beef ribs capicola. Short loin ribeye fatback shoulder flank, pork tri-tip capicola turkey pork chop. Ball tip pork chop speck chicken, tail flank ham salami sirloin ribeye.
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 04-03-2012 at 02:25 PM

Stop it...

You're making me hungry.