Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: vent info

Default vent info

Can someone private me the info since the pw has been changed. So i can av que with u guys thanks.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

What?

vent info i need again since pw was changed.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I haven't the slightest idea what Ventrilo password you're asking for. You are apparently looking for someone specific to give you a password and you should probably PM them and ask them directly.

i have but they havent answered in forever ive been on it before they change pw everynight talking to them and all

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    i have but they havent answered in forever ive been on it before they change pw everynight talking to them and all
    Oh, those guys!

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Oh, those guys!
    Geez MiRai! Why do you have to be such an a$$?!?! You clearly know all 42,000+ members by their first names not to mention all 42,000 members character names in every game they play! Why can't you just tell him the vent info?

Now, seriously SS, you didn't even mention which game your "vent buddies" are in, much less a character name, Dual-Boxing forum name, or any other info. You might as well have walked into Times Square and asked someone there for the vent info.