Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

thanks for this i also nabbed a copy of this.
    thanks for taking the time to do this

As an update I thought I would let you know how well it worked out for me.

The list on wow-professions definitely needs updated, but overall its not too bad. I assembled 5 kits total and as expected there were some extra and some missing.

I had to buy a couple stacks of cinderbloom, heartblossom, and icethorn. But I had tons and tons of extra herbs. I am guessing Blizzard reduced the mats needed for some things during a patch.

http://warcraftprofessional.com/

This website pulls prices from your server to give you an estimate on what it would cost to lvl a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    http://warcraftprofessional.com/

This website pulls prices from your server to give you an estimate on what it would cost to lvl a profession.
    3225 to level alchemy and 26239 to level blacksmithing. I hope they have blacksmithing wrong, but they were spot-on for alchemy.

Dont forget to do the darkmoon faire professional quests when the faire is going, as they reward you with 5 skill points. This can save you a lot of gold if your goal is to top off your professions on several toons before mop hits. Those last 10-20 points always seem to be the most expensive.

Finally got around to tryin this out for myself on my own Hunter and it was pretty accurate. Had to get about 10 more on some items you listed, probably cause I made the wrong items leveling it up, but still pretty damned close, ty. Now I just need to start collecting these again for a few more alts as well as some kits to level Jewelcrafting.
    Last edited by lans83 : 04-29-2012 at 10:20 PM

25k for a 1-525 alchemy bump is not that bad at all. Consider the time it took to put it together too.

I don't think I'd bother TBH. Maybe as an aside if I could remember to herb when in low level zones.