Hey guys,
Long time lurker, first time poster, thaught it was about time to create an account :P
First off, just wanna say thanks to everyone in the community here, this has helped me with my multiboxing so much, and you guys are awesome. A big /cheer and /salute to Lax, Mirai and Ualaa, plus others

Now, Im fairly handy at computers and figuring stuff out myself, but my knowledge is fairly patchy in places. Graphics cards and all related stuff are a weak area :P
That said, I think Im having a problem with overheating when I multibox. Every now and then the screen totally cuts out my TV goes to the blue "No Source" screen. I reduced my graphics setting on all windows, changed the window layout numerous times, disabled windows aero and removed a screen from my setup, among other things. After that, its happening a lot less, but it is still happening (and has since happened when just playing one char at ultra settings as normal). The PC is in a fairly dusty room, so I think this *may* be a cause and plan to get some compressed air to clean it next time I visit the outside world.

My PC: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...=4328896#N1485
My Graphics Card: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/produ...gt-440-uk.html

My question is how likely is it that the dust is the problem? Is there anything else that could be causing this, or I should lookout for?
How much load should the card be able to take, both solo and boxing? How would it fare in MoP?
Is it a good card in general?
Its my birthday soon (24th April) and Im looking at getting more RAM and possibly a new card. I know nothing about this, can anyone suggest an upgrade? What should I be looking out for, and in what price range?
Since I have aero disabled, I cant use VideoFX. How much more load is it to enable aero and videofx?
Is having two screens with all 5 windows sync'd and visable a lot more work than having all the windows stacked on one screen at native resolution?

Again, thanks for everyone who takes the time to help, like I said some things Im great at, some things Im still learning :P
All the best, Paul