Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Greenhorn having issue with hotkeys in WoW

Good morning everyone,

Have recently rekindled my love for WoW and am excited to get back into boxing. I am now switching from mac boxing (with keyclone) to proper boxing using IS boxer.

Have managed to set up my team in IS and have exported all settings to inner space (used the default MMO key controls). I can launch the team from innerspace but I can't seem to get the hotkeys to run. I believe I am using the key broadcaster correctly as I have followed the the instruction guides and videos.

I can't seem to get my team to work though ; pressing Shift-Alt-I to try to get them all into a group, Alt-F and and Alt-A but none of it is working and giving the desired output.

Please help a simple fool out. I'm sure there is some simple trick.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Good morning everyone,

Have recently rekindled my love for WoW and am excited to get back into boxing. I am now switching from mac boxing (with keyclone) to proper boxing using IS boxer.

Have managed to set up my team in IS and have exported all settings to inner space (used the default MMO key controls). I can launch the team from innerspace but I can't seem to get the hotkeys to run. I believe I am using the key broadcaster correctly as I have followed the the instruction guides and videos.

I can't seem to get my team to work though ; pressing Shift-Alt-I to try to get them all into a group, Alt-F and and Alt-A but none of it is working and giving the desired output.

Please help a simple fool out. I'm sure there is some simple trick.

Peace.
    Make sure everyone has the ISBoxer addon enabled, and you have "Load out of date addons" checked.

Thanks Svpernova. Have thoroughly enjoyed watching your videos with Mirai. Warrior and healer combo looks to work a treat.