Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Foot Pedals

Default Foot Pedals

Has anyone tried using foot pedals? Maybe something like http://www.gamingmouse.com/gaming/fragpedal/quad/ . I think it might work for me, especially for my teamspeak key.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-21-2012 at 03:56 AM Reason: New Post

I pulled your inquiry about foot pedals out of the gaming mouse thread (kinda off-topic) but...

I'm actually interested in those foot pedals.

In the past, foot pedals have turned me off because the ones I've seen have been too high and with pedals
    I'd like to be able to rest my foot right on top of the pedal until it was time to press them. If the pedal was
    too high then I think my foot is going to feel weird after a short period of time.

I think I might pick up a set of duals from that site.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

LOL, there'll be none of that for me. I sit cross-legged in my chair most of the time and chances are my cats would decide it's a good place to sleep.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I love this line on that page

"You can’t kick ass if you don’t use your feet
    If they’re good enough to drive a car, you know they can drive your game."
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I actually just purchased the Fragpedal Dual from them and used the wrong PayPal address
    when placing the order (really need to switch my default address now that I moved). I
    immediately called them up and a regular, non-scripted, person answered the phone and
    fixed my order for me. The guy was super cool and was interested in what games I would be
    playing with it. When I mentioned multiboxing WoW he knew exactly what that was and said
    if I need any help what-so-ever setting up anything on the pedals to either e-mail them or
    directly give them a call.

He also said that if I could think of any features that I would like to see implemented into
    the software or the pedals themselves that they would love to know and that they're
    always looking for ways to improve them. This guy sounded familiar and at the end of the
    call I asked him if he was the same person from the YouTube tutorials and he laughed and
    said that he was.

First impression of this company, A+ all the way. Now we just have to see what these pedals
    are like.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I have a USB pedal, but I don't really use it. It was a little cheap one that I wanted to test out. I used it as my dps spam key, and healed with my old spam keys. It can be pretty effective if you can keep up with all of the key mashing. I play the drums, so it is a bit easier for me to keep my foot tapping :P
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Wow. I'd never thought about using another input device, like foot pedals. I could see it as being very useful in an arena situation where you need to mash out DPS all at the same time. Will definitely be checking these out and please keep us updated as to how the shipment and play experience is altered MiRai

Strafe left, strafe right. Seems a good keybind for them.

How did they work out?

Kind of off topic, but I remember about 4 years ago, one of the machines I boxed with was on the low end. It sat on a wood shelf under my desk that I rested my feet on. The old IDE HDD in there would spin up and grind whenever someone came in range that required it to start caching files. I could feel the vibration and it worked as an excellent early warning system and prevented countless surprise attacks and ganks.