Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cry

Default Cry

Yep my motherboard went poof today sad sad day. On the bright note it may still be under warranty i will find out monday. If it is imma try and upgrade to the x79 if not oh well ill stay with the 58. So found out what was causing it had a bad connection between one ram port and one usb port i guess they finally gave out cause a short and poof. So hope ill be back up n running again soon.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Doesnt Ivy bridge come out at the end of the month?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    Yep my motherboard went poof today sad sad day. On the bright note it may still be under warranty i will find out monday. If it is imma try and upgrade to the x79 if not oh well ill stay with the 58. So found out what was causing it had a bad connection between one ram port and one usb port i guess they finally gave out cause a short and poof. So hope ill be back up n running again soon.
    Elaborate please.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Doesnt Ivy bridge come out at the end of the month?
    It's a possibility.

I hope nothing else got fried.
    Hardware Lurker