ok so start here:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...l=1#post313336

Im rolling a small low level team right now. And well, short version is, I dont really like this method anymore.

Is it possible to use Grid, a Repeater Region, and individual ClickBars with (click through) checked, and be a click heals from any window?

I set it up just like that once, but I ran into glitches.

Loading the team the first time... controlling the tank, clicking on the tank grid location = healer heals the tank.
Target a mob, dps, win.
Next time I need to heal, the healer only heals himself, and from there on out... whether I click tank, dps, or the healer, only the healer heals himself. = FAIL Team dead. Do not pass Go. Wiped on first boss in RFC... /facepalm Noob

If I swap screens, SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+G, then click on the repeater region to bring it to the front of the click bars and the grid, click save AUTO, and window back to the tank (or any other dps for that matter)... it works again... = WIN... BUT only once... then its back to FAIL.

Objective.Click a Grid location for the healer to heal that toon, from any team member window.

Currently, I am using the method described above... I.e. Grid, with repeater region on, using a mouseover macro heal keybound and key mapped to F2. Its effective and is WIN. But the two handed healing is disallowing me from my dps spam, and stops dps and threat gens to press the F2 key.

Frustrated, knowing the solution is right in front of my face, I logged out last night and said to myself... "I need Mosg"

Thanks in advance.
(You're the man)

Apps