Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Looking for horde US PVE guild

I'm looking to start 5 boxing horde, and I'm looking for a guild on a pve server so I can get the guild perks. I thought about a PvP server, but I've done that before solo, and it could be quite time intensive while getting messed with, so I'd just as soon do a pve server. Anyone able to hook me up with a place to call home I'd be really appreciative.

Im on a pvp server (Ner'zuhl) but here are my guild adds (Im the GM);

The DeathWalker Imperium now has 7 level 85 PvP Gods! 4 have over 2000 battles with more then 53 percent wins! Ballerdin has 3400 battles with an unreal 68.1% wins! Join the Winners! Ally is just road kill on The DeathWalker Imperiums Path To Victory!!

The DeathWalker Imperium! Level 25 Guild looking for new RAIDERS and PvPers! 900 different members online this month! 130 plus purples a day! The Guild that Never Sleeps! Success in DS10 3/8 Hero! Free Repairs and Vent! Join the Winners

You wont be kicked for boxing lol ...

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Revenant is on Kil'jaeden, PVP Server, lvl 12 Horde guild.. We mainly are a PvE Guild, 8/8 Normal DS and 1/8 HM DS. Originally had DB community with us for the SWTOR Release( http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...ToR-Sith-Guild ), Now the remaining of us have moved to WoW(not many Boxers atm). We've always been a DB Friendly guild and are looking to try and get guild more active. Would love some more players to play MOP with and level the guild.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kiljaeden/Rèvénant/

http://revenantgaming.com

Old thread but if your still looking I can take you, Guild is Soldiers of Destiny and It is leval 25 alliance guild on a PVE server Windrunner, look me up or respond here for an invite, though I am thinking of switching servers or working on my horde toons more

Already have my ally teams in a level 25 guild on stormrage. Just looking for a nice pve server horde guild, although I do have my level 70 Tauren Dk on lothar if I decide to start there.

I am interested in US-Horde-PvE as well, still struggle with the critical mass needed to group with people boxing or not.

If you find a good PvE Horde US Server, I'd be interested in moving my 5 shaman's over (will consider moving guild over as well... it's at lvl 17 atm and I'm basically the only one in it) Don't have the time to try get it to being a serious raiding guild..... I just play casual.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

I would be interested in the us pve horde guild as well, with OpenRaid and oQueue should bee pretty easy to structure the missing odds and ends boxing guilds normally have problems with.

I have a soloed level 25 guild on (pve) Dentarg -Hord. I curreny have 5 90 Monks and 5 90 Death Nights. I would welcome any multiboxer’s that want to join. Guild- Multipass