Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Flying not working? It used to work same as jump (returning player)

Hi all,
    so I am currently revisiting WoW using the scroll of resurrection and I just setup a fresh ISBoxer team (cleared ISBoxer and setup a new file). My issue is when I try to fly it sends the command to jump onl when I am unmounted. When my team are on their flying mounts the only character that flys is my tank, regardless of whether he is the window I am on or not.
    Did something change in a patch that is sending something different for flying now? I checked through the keybinds in game but I am not seeing anything.
    Help!!

Be sure to check that the drop down next to "Hold any Keystroke Actions while Hotkey is held" is set to "On" as shown in the picture below for the keybind corresponding to Jump.

Last edited by Peli : 04-10-2012 at 11:09 AM
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

The "Hold" on the keymap? I have that selected. The weird part is that when they are not on their mount, I can get them all to jump (I changed the keymap to include all the team) but when they are mounted only the tank flys regardless of which window is selected. I never remember this issue before.

It is definitely the Hold option. Did you export after changing that option? Jumping doesn't require the key to be held, flying does.

May be a stupid question, but have you trained Flight Master's License on *all* of your toons (allows you to fly in Azeroth)?
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    May be a stupid question, but have you trained Flight Master's License on *all* of your toons (allows you to fly in Azeroth)?
    Yes all toons are level 80 and above with full epic flying

If its a fresh ISBoxer, its possibly your in game key binds.

Since its not working at all, Id troubleshoot it. Reset everything to default, including WoW Keybinds. Also double check your JAMBA and ISBoxer AddOns are properly checked. Use the default hotkeys for ISBoxer. Put your mount skill in an action bar, and map it, press the mount to mount them all, and then fly up a little, and press ALT+F to ensure the follow command is not interrupted.

There should be no reason why that shouldnt work. If it doesnt.. then something still isnt configured right.

Did you double check your Character Set profile so that it includes all toons, and the proper keymaps? including the jump?

Found the issue, it is actually the flying in the old world these characters are not trained for, hence in Orgimmar they could not fly. As originally stated, I am returning following a year break and so I have totally forgotten about the extra training needed to fly in the old zones.
    Thanks for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Found the issue, it is actually the flying in the old world these characters are not trained for, hence in Orgimmar they could not fly. As originally stated, I am returning following a year break and so I have totally forgotten about the extra training needed to fly in the old zones.
    Thanks for all the help
    Nice. Glad its working..

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    "...And Circle takes the Square!"