Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

Default Typical disconnect from server...

Guys,

This issue is driving me up a wall. Every time I open a 5 man instance it is a given that all 5 of my accounts will drop connection. Often this results in a wipe. I'm not losing my internet connection, simply my connection to whatever server that I have a session with.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there a way to stop it?

Thanks in advance.

I had to replace my router after a patch gave me the same problem. I lost my internet as well though, WoW was resetting my router, I had to unplug and plug back in to get it working again.

Sure it was an old Lynksys but it worked for everything else, just not for WoW.

escape -> options -> network -> toggle optimize network for speed (i had to turn it off for a similar issue)
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Thanks guys. Will give it a whirl in a bit. Busy saturday

Huh, thats weird, I'll check to see if I have the same option enabled.

I get the same issue in instances/PvP and regular leveling sometimes. But it only happens on whatever character I'm driving from.

Edit - didn't fix my issue.
    Last edited by Scelesti : 04-07-2012 at 06:56 PM
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

Ok so I've just finished up 3x end time runs. No disconnects whatsoever. I have to believe this fixed my issue. Thanks guys!