Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Boxing Instant Adventure?

Hi all,
    so it seems once you hit 45 that Instant Adventure is by far the fastest way to get to 50 (literally you can ding a level an hour) . My question is, has anyone tried boxing in this type of group. I have done them solo and seen a lot of people putting out vote to kick people and so wonder have people gotten rage for joining as a boxer?
    Thanks for any insight

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Hi all,
    so it seems once you hit 45 that Instant Adventure is by far the fastest way to get to 50 (literally you can ding a level an hour) . My question is, has anyone tried boxing in this type of group. I have done them solo and seen a lot of people putting out vote to kick people and so wonder have people gotten rage for joining as a boxer?
    Thanks for any insight
    I i have not played rift in a couple months but never had anyone say any thing when doing them at lvl 50. longs your not just standing around doing nothing. maybe different on different servers

I have leveled up some box teams with that. I haven't done IAs a lot but I have never seen anyone trying to vote kick anyone. Normally, people are grateful that I come and help them with their group activities. I'm planning on leveling up another team with IA tonight actually, so we'll see how that goes.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Wow! Yes, the XP is quite insane - much more than when I did it before. It does seem like about a level per hour. I've leveled up one time already (from 46 to 47), in about 2-3 IAs. I have full rested XP, which may help too.
    Last edited by Smedbox : 04-07-2012 at 12:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    Wow! Yes, the XP is quite insane - much more than when I did it before. It does seem like about a level per hour. I've leveled up one time already (from 46 to 47), in about 2-3 IAs. I have full rested XP, which may help too.
    Yeah, I leveled my 2nd team this way as well and never had anyone try to vote kick me out.
    The XP gain is fast + planarite and if you use ( assuming you have ) the XP bonus potions it is even quicker.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

I ended the weekend with 4 new level 50s running them solo. 49 - 50 took about 45 mins lol.
    It is a pity they have the level requirement at 45. Also in 1.8 EI will be a choice for IA, I wonder how that will hit things, my observation currently is that there are uber geared players farming the IA for XP , shards etc, they will move to the EI IA I would think, which may slow the XP a little in the old world BUT that only affects 45 - 48 if they keep the current requirements.

you guys still playing this actively? i might come join you guys
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I am, at least. I'm on Faeblight. Team 1 is Guardian and Team 2 & 3 are Defiant. Seebs from the official Rift forums has started multiboxing there too now (Guardian).