Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Well I'm starting with 2 LOL in fact I'm starting this week, still looking into it, but already got 2 accounts.... let's see how it goes... the plan is 5 accounts, but I wanna see if I'm up for this multibox thing first!
    Thats how most start anyway, its alot of fun, as your going to discover

After playing a few years, I thought it'd be nice to have another account for the auction house, cross faction trading, etc. There were a few people back then who dual boxed. Then Xzin came along. Was in his guild for a lil bit with Oath?(guy with 10 warlocks I think), tried some 5 boxing, then got bored and took a break. Came back for a bit, got bored again a few more times.

I just came back after a 2 year break. Just casually playing 2 accounts now. One for fun, another as an AH trader and something for my wife to play with if she wishes. If I was confident I could be competitive in 2v2 or 3v3, I'd do it. But I'm just not interested in 5 anymore. Well, at the moment at least.

I Dual boxed all the way through Wrath and then through 4.2 in cata. 4.3 hit and now I am an avid five boxer, go figure.