Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default On MOP Launch something different

Yep its a while off, of course for MOP to be officially released, but people are hyped in various different ways, planning out what toon or toons to lvl first, to or not to monk/panda up front, go for realm firsts etc etc.

Its getting really exciting.... so I was thinking, what to do this time round on a new xpac.
    BC was level madness straight off, wotlk was planned for level like made stay up for a night/day but instead my fiance and I did not do that, we instead went of exploring and ended up at level 70 in ice crown, all by running around, discovering zones, that was so much damn "fun" We ran through the Basin and saw a silver elite. was that damn King Krush who since then seem to haunt me on nearly any toon I was on, appearing infront of me lol... we tried to kill it at level 70 when we saw it a few times, but died and spent alot of running for our lives lol.. ahh good times.

Cata was in game and go go level, level and we did.

For Mists, its planned to level up a bunch of toons in the one hit, various farmers with a main tossed in. 5 for me, 2 or 3 for him.

But then, I thought of something, im usually known for "madness" idea's lol.... mists be there for some time, we have ages to get into things, discover, farm, rep grinds,etc etc, so I was thinking, why not do something different as a guild, and have a hell of alot of fun along the way before we hit up our mains...

So, we all pretty much will be on same time on launch, and thought we should all make and level panda's all 10 of us in the core raid, and then gear and use them for our first raids, all go in as panda's which can be everything except DK's warlocks and paladins, just for shits and giggles it sure would be a hell of alot of fun.

So now to convince my team, im sure once I start with, hey I have an idea again... they will be thinking oh good lord what has she planned now lolol.

Anyone else got anything crazy planned for launch day/week ?

If i'm working... i will take a week off and level 3 groups of toons.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Will be taking advantage of lvl 89 PvP god mode and farm some wsg rep
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

That raid idea sounds awesome. I will be leveling 5 pandas from the start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Will be taking advantage of lvl 89 PvP god mode and farm some wsg rep
    I like that idea...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I'll probably just play my main raiding toon for the first month or so. By then a lot of people will be leveled and I won't have to fight the mob on questing items in the world.

I might just level through just PvP. But with all the toons I'm going to have at 80-85 by the time MoP comes out, I'll at least have a good idea of what other people are playing and having success at. As opposed to just rushing my shamans to 90 like I did in Cata and getting burnt out because they just weren't that good.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

This is probably the first expansion I'm going to play wholly by myself, since my husband goes off on a rant anytime I mention WoW these days. I still haven't even decided if I'm going to multibox it, but I probably will. I'll stick with my current team and level them up first so I can get a start on the new mats for tradeskills and get a feel for the changes and the dungeons and such. Then I'll go level up a group of monks and see if I want to swap anyone out.

Luckily, I play when most people are asleep, so I never have much of an issue with overcrowding.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I'll be taking a week off work (possibly 2) and leveling at least pal + sham team to 90 asap and getting to work on over-gearing instances lol

Doubt I'll make panda's for the first month, just can't see that starter zone being anywhere near enjoyable in the initial rush.

Ill be farming cloth to help my friend get realm first tailor, and farming to make a bit of gold before really commiting to leveling anything.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

That raid idea sounds awesome. I will be leveling 5 pandas from the start.
    Thanks

its something for fun, something different and to be honest a 10 man raid full of pandas isnt something you would see often at all.
    But I need to convince them and its not going so well for a change but there is hope yet! /threats to join another guild on another realm who would be interested in doing this /evil smirk

though if we dont end up doing this, then will level my main with some farmer toons and healer then pandas later.