Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Yeah I got beta too... same day that 1.2 launches for SWTOR. Hmm, coincidence? Blizzard why didn't you give me beta when I had a bunch of free time!?

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I think you misread the post. He's asking if World of Warcraft has gotten any updates to its video engine.

A blue has already posted that MoP is getting a minor update to its video engine; however, you and I are not in the same boat. I've always liked the graphics of World of Warcraft and, on the other hand, strongly dislike the character models from any game that uses the Gamebryo engine (RIFT, WAR, etc). So, I can't really answer your question since I don't want WoW to ever look like RIFT in any way, shape, or form.

To me, WoW will always look like WoW and if you didn't like the graphics during the first 7.5 years that it's been around, I don't think MoP is going to be a game changer for you.
    I actually like the character model design etc, but the textures are looking a little tired, not really wanting WoW to look like Rift, rather just have the game look a little sharper in the world textures than it currently is.

I hear ya, was wandering around in beta with max settings and it just doesn't keep up with today's graphic capability. It's gameplay is so much better than other MMOs I guess there really isn't much you can do

8 paid accounts (well 11 if I count the recently SoRed); 1 with the "guaranteed" diablo deal ; 0 beta...
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    8 paid accounts (well 11 if I count the recently SoRed); 1 with the "guaranteed" diablo deal ; 0 beta...
    they still got over 1m more inv's to go

av been told its one beta per email but this could be a lie as i seen many with multiple beta's not that you need it lol