Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

Got beta and experiencing same lag issues in panda zone, but taking my main around in new zones has not had as much lag. New zones all being in one place allows for some exploring but sucks to not be able to fly to explore.

Really pissed off at this point. Seems like with 550,000 people picked for beta I would have a good chance, but I guess not. Yeah I realize I have a sense of entitlement that may be out of sorts.

I made it into beta today.

Still cant play though, error when trying to run it.

Blog Entries

Been in Beta on one of my 3 B-net accounts. Lag as Ashley mentioned is pretty tough. Right now any object needed for questing, has disappeared from the game once it is looted the first time. For example, The scroll that everyone needs at the beginning once it goes, it goes for good. I think it just recently broke though.
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

got in on 2 accounts woot

So not wanting to hijack the thread, but are the graphics any better than current WoW? I am wanting to come back following a break to play Rift and I am finding the graphics looking pretty dated. Now I don't expect Rift graphics but I would be interested to hear improvements on shaders and overall textures in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    So not wanting to hijack the thread, but are the graphics any better than current WoW? I am wanting to come back following a break to play Rift and I am finding the graphics looking pretty dated. Now I don't expect Rift graphics but I would be interested to hear improvements on shaders and overall textures in the game.
    there rift lite witch lets your lvl up to 20 for free http://www.riftgame.com/en/lite/
    they have a ascend a friend with is like the RaF from wow https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    there rift lite witch lets your lvl up to 20 for free http://www.riftgame.com/en/lite/
    they have a ascend a friend with is like the RaF from wow https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/
    I think you misread the post. He's asking if World of Warcraft has gotten any updates to its video engine.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    A blue has already posted that MoP is getting a minor update to its video engine; however, you and I are not in the same boat. I've always liked the graphics of World of Warcraft and, on the other hand, strongly dislike the character models from any game that uses the Gamebryo engine (RIFT, WAR, etc). So, I can't really answer your question since I don't want WoW to ever look like RIFT in any way, shape, or form.

To me, WoW will always look like WoW and if you didn't like the graphics during the first 7.5 years that it's been around, I don't think MoP is going to be a game changer for you.

MoP is even more cartoony looking. Its like playing in a Disney movie.

I dont mind the cartoon look, very pleasant looking to me. But people used to the xbox360/PS3 graphics probably wont like it too much. WoW seems to be trying to hook people of a younger age.

I got both my MoP and Diablo 3 beta key today. I checked 2 days ago nothing. Got the MoP email. Boom - both there.

And of course... this is the weekend i'm supposed to be the most productive with my time workwise...