Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default Was really excited for 1.2

and now I feel like its coming too late. My guild fell apart, none of my friends log in anymore. Hell, even my brother quit and didnt tell me. I really wanted to start a sith jedi knight... but now Im not even sure Im going to log in.

I'm about to make 4 Agents on Rakata Mind Prison and you're welcome to join.

A lot of the stuff in 1.2 should have been in at release. The legacy system and UI especially.

Ill probably revisit this game in a year or so, when there have been lots of game updates and such.. I had a lot of fun with it.. it was just lacking in too many ways, from a boxing perspective IMO. Now I am crossing my fingers for GW2 being boxable!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I boxed GW1 was awsome.

I keep wanting to start up second character but then realize that I can't think of any reason to dual box this game. Unless I have a team of 4 it's kinda pointless. I guess there are a couple heroic dailies you could do by yourself but that's about it.

I am doing fine so far with my 2-box team. Got up to the mid 30s with two different teams, then switched to the Test Server, so I'm starting up from the bottom again.

I'm sure at the top levels, the 2-man team will probably be out-gunned in most Heroics, but for now I am fine.

I haven't tried PVP yet, but I assume that a two man team would be a pretty good size for hutt ball. Any larger than 2 and I'd guess that your team would just get cc'd and scattered all over.

Only played the my new agents up to level 7, but I'm having a blast so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Ill probably revisit this game in a year or so, when there have been lots of game updates and such.. I had a lot of fun with it.. it was just lacking in too many ways, from a boxing perspective IMO. Now I am crossing my fingers for GW2 being boxable!
    I just cant do elves anymore. I realize GW2 has been in development for a long time, but fuck any game company that starts coding for a fantasy (elves) MMO now. If I see one more elf ever again it will be too soon. Give me lasers, muskets, god anything but swords now.

As for SWTOR, I might come back in a few months to see how its doing. For now my account is closed.

edit: Of course I still have my WoW accounts, most are closed down but Im still waiting for MoP to see if its any good.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 03-30-2012 at 07:50 PM

SWtOR seems to be as good or better than WoW was when it first came out. It takes them time to add the content, but they wont add content as fast if everyone leaves.