Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Diablo III Beta

Default Diablo III Beta

I just recieved my DIII beta key yesterday. As soon as I get off work I am gonna try this thing out. Can anyone who has received a Beta give me advice on which class to start with.

eh just play them all. I have a few characters, but I can't motivate myself to log in.

Blog Entries

Lax posted this on the isboxer forums: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.p...710acf37a8d354
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Not quite what I was thinking ualaa but now that I know I can box it I may try thanks.

I've tried, unsuccessfully all evening to get some play in on the beta. Once i get in, I'm so laggy that I can do anything and then it kicks me. Bah. Guess I'll go play with Pandas...

I can't get into this game at all. D1 and 2 were great when they came out, and this just feels like D2 with a paint job and auction house.

I haven't played the D3 beta until last night since they opened it up to the public. D3 further tighten's Blizzard's grip on my soul. I've played a wizard to level 7, having a blast.

I have been playing for three weeks now and I have played all of the classes available to level 10 (currently the higest level allowed on beta). I gotta say I am HIGHLY dissapointed with the monk class. It is severly under powered and of all the classes the only one I actually died on.

The companion npc is an interesting concept albeit not a new one. I think the NPC's are a little under powered I tried each of their respective specs and was most dissapointed with their healing capacity.

My favorite class is the demon hunter by far. In d2 I played a druid and an amazon to level 99. I am very dissapointed the druid is gone but the demon hunter's abilities are close to on par with the old amazon.

Over all I give the game a 6. When release hits I am gonna start boxing it since I got one of my games for free.

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    I have been playing for three weeks now and I have played all of the classes available to level 10 (currently the higest level allowed on beta). I gotta say I am HIGHLY dissapointed with the monk class. It is severly under powered and of all the classes the only one I actually died on.
    Max level is 13, and about Monk, well its a killing machine, probably the 1st class am going to level. 2 reasonably good weapons (nothing uber, 10ish DPS is good enough) and the carnage begins.