Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Noblegarden 2012

Decided to start working towards the Holiday Meta-Achievement on my Shamans. Completed the Noblegarden Achievement and working on the mounts now (have 3 of 5).Will post a SS of them in their Dresses with the Mounts (and hopefully remember this time to disable the UI)

Not a hard Holiday to complete, just time consuming gathering the eggs for the mounts.

-Avengis

And the Screenshot with their Titles

Last edited by dfwfire : 04-10-2012 at 06:11 PM
    5 Boxer, < and my imaginary friends > Magtheridon US

Nice! Grats Voluptuous!

I was just happy they made the spring rabbit non-bop. Now I can have a whole warren wherever I go. It looks like you did this in Eversong, I'm surprised I never saw you there.

Heh, I have so many teams, I can never decide which one to get titles on.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    What I did...

I picked 3 of my Original 2004 created toons (on Master account), and devoted them to achievements. Since nothing is gained in return other than personal satisfaction, I didnt see a need to do stuff on all the other teams. Else, Id probably go perfectly mad about it. MAD I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Yeah I just chose the Shaman as I thought they will be what I play mostly. I gave up getting the mounts on all of them, although 3 of 5 have them. It was too much mind-numbing egg gathering for an, IMO, ugly mount. But I still got the Titles so I am happy. I ended up with like 15 Spring Rabbits too lol..... save them for MoP pet battle gold
    5 Boxer, < and my imaginary friends > Magtheridon US