Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

yeah I got annual pass in October I think... unsure

I would have to say I am a bit disappointed with the promise of the MOP beta if you signed up with the annual pass. My account has been active since 7/13/2005 and I signed up for the annual pass during Blizzcon last year when they announced the D3/Beta offering back in October. I have not received a beta invite for either D3 or Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    I would have to say I am a bit disappointed with the promise of the MOP beta if you signed up with the annual pass. My account has been active since 7/13/2005 and I signed up for the annual pass during Blizzcon last year when they announced the D3/Beta offering back in October. I have not received a beta invite for either D3 or Mists.

There has been hundreds of these kind of threads on mmo.

It happens when it does, alot didnt get, there will be a new wave shortly again, I am sure, but regardless you will get in soon, as they will keep rolling the waves and there is only 4 beta servers up anyway atm.

It won't happen over night, But it will happen :P

I won't be playing beta even if i get an invite, I love to keep everything new and a surprise until release, that way i don't get gradual tastes of it instead of 1 big hit and i don't experience the frustration of lag which will prob ruin it for me
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    Ugh that sucks, I got D3 beta and I really wasn't looking forward to getting it. But MoP beta, now thats something!