Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default Annual Contract Signup and MoP Beta?

So they are still advertising the year signup for Diablo 3 and "access to the next Beta" , I am wondering are they really talking about MoP or for the next expac after MoP. Anyone recently signed up and gotten access?

The access is still in batches, you will get your invite.

By annual contract do they mean what I did to get Diablo 3 for free?

Quote Originally Posted by multibocks View Post
    by annual contract do they mean what i did to get diablo 3 for free?
    jes!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

You will, but not sure which portion of beta.
    Towards the end, they'll be doing stress testing and almost everyone will be in at that stage.
    Prior to that, who can say?
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

They said there are letting people in based on how long they have had active accounts and when they purchased the annual pass. So anyone signing up now will be the last to get in I'm sure. I think I waited a few weeks or so before i did the annual pass.

I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?
    We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test.

I just checked my bnet and I am in 8) woot!
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 03-29-2012 at 06:38 PM

bastard! My main account has been active since Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    They said there are letting people in based on how long they have had active accounts and when they purchased the annual pass. So anyone signing up now will be the last to get in I'm sure. I think I waited a few weeks or so before i did the annual pass.

I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?
    We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test.

I just checked my bnet and I am in 8) woot!
    My mate's account has been active since very early days of vanilla, got the yearly pass the 2nd day it was out, has never gone inactive... did not get a Beta invite.
    /thumbs up
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    My mate's account has been active since very early days of vanilla, got the yearly pass the 2nd day it was out, has never gone inactive... did not get a Beta invite.
    /thumbs up
    make sure you log into your bnet and look. i did not get an email until hours after i had beta ( for D3 and MoP bt )