Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

Im checkin daily on 3 bnet accounts, no joy yet, no beta for mop or D3, I dont care for D3 at this stage, gimme MOP!! and i dont mean an actual MOP n bucket :P

Yeah 300000 invites out and I don't have one /cry

they just did the additonal 100k ontop of other one from 2 nights ago, and the emails are still cycling through until tomorrow morning, so therei is Hope

as we expect invites to continue going out into the wee hours of the night and into tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We heard you like invites so we put an invite in your invite so you can beta while you beta.

This is a short but sweet update that we're sending an additional 100,000 invites out tonight, for a total of 200,000 Mists of Pandaria invites being sent out today. Again, it will take a while for the invites to process so we recommend keeping an eye on your games list through Battle.net Account Management, as we expect invites to continue going out into the wee hours of the night and into tomorrow.

For more information on the invite process as a whole please refer back to today's earlier announcement: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253902117

Should be automatic invite to beta with 16 accounts under the same name imo!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

yeah no shit, but you know someone would complain if you can buy your way into first place to receive invite

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    yeah no shit, but you know someone would complain if you can buy your way into first place to receive invite
    Isn't an early active date and yearly contract exactly that?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    exactly.. early annual pass purchase is key. But they said they will make sure everyone with the pass gets in before they do any opt ins.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    So I decided to check how old my accounts are... I forgot that I got rid of my early account (before I boxed) so I could create 5 new accounts and use the RaF bonus. I don't even remember the login name for my old account Guess I get in much later since 2008 is pretty new as far as wow accounts go.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    So I decided to check how old my accounts are... I forgot that I got rid of my early account (before I boxed) so I could create 5 new accounts and use the RaF bonus. I don't even remember the login name for my old account Guess I get in much later since 2008 is pretty new as far as wow accounts go.
    do you have an annual pass?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )