Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

First thing I do every day is log into my bank alt, solo. That takes care of any authenticator issues before I am ready to box.

Well, I have to hand it to Blizzard. All of my characters were restored to pristine condition within 6 hours of my ticket. I was honestly expecting a week before I could play again.
    It looks like they have the entire process completely automated - it seems like they have a backup copy of your account and simply do a diff before/after and it sends the differential to each character.

In anycase, I'm back with relatively little down time thanks to Blizzard customer support.

I guess it happens alot.. hehe nice you got it back so quick!
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

Oh, yes you can definitely load one at a time with ISBoxer. Or you can load them all at once.

I guess since my gaming computer is hardwired to the router, and the router is never switched off, nor is my computer, nor is the cable modem... I cant really remember the last time Ive had to use the authenticator. I just know its still working, because when I log into battle.net it asks me.

Daanji, glad you got your stuff back up and going again. That is impressive.