Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default VideoFX and Healing

Reactivated with the scrolls last week. Trying something new with a few more healers.

I have a Holy Paladin and Disc Priest currently (with my 4dks). Trying to get the healing setup and using VideoFX. I have watched the basic video. I want to bring a 3rd healer online, but trying to setup this up first.
    I want to overlap my grid setup from my Paladin and my Priest. So when I mouseover a character in Grid, I use a mouseup (set focus), it does it for both.
    I have both their Grid's exactly the same.
    How do I achieve this?

If I put the video feed from my priest on my paladin's grid, my mouse does not mouseover my paladin's Grid, just what's on top (the Priest feed).

I tried to screenshot this, but the video feed does not show up in the ss.

thanks,
    acid
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Think I solved it with repeater regions :]
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Blog Entries

With Repeater Regions, and Clique I'm using clique macros.

Hotkey:
    Scroll Wheel Up
    Macro:
    /focus [target=mouseover]

Hotkey:
    Scroll Wheel Down
    Macro:
    /clearfocus [target=mouseover]

You could make a straight IS Boxer mapped key for Scroll Down = Clear Focus... but I like to use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
    And for the mouse to do clique stuff, but only when over the grid frame... which means blacklisting it, from most other bars/units in clique.

You could have the Repeater Region going to an Action Target Group, with your healers in it.
    That would be my approach; I did that with 5x Resto Druids.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I did just that. I made a new ATG for my 3 healers. Setup their Grid exactly the same as my paladin. Works great. Never really played with the repeater regions in isboxer until now.
    I saw a previous post by you on how you use smaller ones to go over just the button on your dk's for clicking army, instead of a hotkey. Makes me rethink my setup a little bit.
    thanks for the response :]
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

ex Garona - Horde

Not sure if I should post this here, but I'm just getting back into boxing and using the Video FX tool here myself. How do I copy over the saved sources from my main healer on one account to use with each character set I have set up?

I set up the regions on my priest on my secondary account after setting up a warrior+priest character set, just the two accounts for now, but when I form up a set with my main priest and slave priest, the saved Video FX zones are no longer there. I have alot of sets/pairs set up, but don't want to go through the hassle of redoing the regions on each set. Is there a work around for this?

If at all possible, can I set up a universal character set to easily swap between toons when need be without ISboxer/Jamba breaking on me?