Close
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 181

Right now I cant stand playing my 4 shamans in arenas. I lose to scrub players with zero arena exp other then capping each week, its just retarded how easy it is to lock down shamans. Dmg is fine, but survivability is crap.

We should setup a competition once MoP hits. First shaman, ret and DK boxer to hit 2200 in 5v5 should get a colored name:

Shamans to 2200 = blue name
    Rets to 2200 = pink
    DKs to 2200 = red

GOGO!

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    The more I read about elemental shaman changes/glyphs, the more excited I get about doing 5v5!
    Hoping most of these changes go live the way they are... The thought of being able to AOE root and AOE stun groups at range with Earthgrab/Capacitor totem with totemic projection sound super fun.
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

Alemi, you are forgetting the most uuuber spell. ASCENDENCE!!

Right now I cant stand playing my 4 shamans in arenas. I lose to scrub players with zero arena exp other then capping each week, its just retarded how easy it is to lock down shamans. Dmg is fine, but survivability is crap.

We should setup a competition once MoP hits. First shaman, ret and DK boxer to hit 2200 in 5v5 should get a colored name:

Rets to 2200 = pink
    DKs to 2200 = red

GOGO!
    Jesus i'll have a lot of work to do, if i get all 3 first can i get a rainbow name?! lmfao
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Rated Arena Member

Alemi, you are forgetting the most uuuber spell. ASCENDENCE!!
    As anyone in my guild can tell you, I continually talk about lava beam. Our offensive abilities look amazing - once they unlock the higher zones and we can get to 90 we'll see how we scale, which as the past two expansions (Cata being less oopsie than Wrath) show has historically been a problem. I'm truly excited about the defensive abilities we get, but when compared to what other classes are getting are admittedly, middle of the road (warlock: group usable demonic portals, priests: 2 defensive personal cds, hunters: camo in combat, warriors: aoe spell interrupts, group spell reflects, aoe knockbacks/stuns). Time will tell, but it's going to def be a fun expansions - and a ton of relearning of classes.

That said, I'm worried and hoping someone here who's following all the changes will prove me wrong. Chain Lightning, 3 second cooldown again?? Please tell me this is just something that hasn't migrated over from live yet.
    Back to Warcraft!

WHAAT? Nerfing CL again? Ohh well, Id take 15 sec of spammable Lava Burst over CL anyday

Rated Arena Member

WHAAT? Nerfing CL again? Ohh well, Id take 15 sec of spammable Lava Burst over CL anyday
    Elemental Fury: Now also increases Lightning Bolt damage by 50%, Chain Lightning damage by 70%, and Critical strike damage increased by 50% for all spells.
    Shamanism: Now increases damage of Lightning Bolt by 50% and Chain Lightning by 70% instead of 36% increased benefit from Spell Power.

Chain Lightning gets a 140% damage multiplier, instead of the 100% for Lightning Bolt. This might be why they put the CD back into play? Feel like a Wrath-esque method where we'd still CL on a single target encounter on cd to squeeze in another lava burst because of the faster cast time.
    Back to Warcraft!

Rets to 2200 = pink
    DKs to 2200 = red

GOGO!
    First boxer to get Master of.. the new BGs imo!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Rated Arena Member

Good patch notes so far...
    • Elemental Blast: No longer has a mana cost.
    • Healing Surge: Healing increased to 8205 to 9374, up from 4975 to 5683.
    • Stormlash Totem: New. Summons a Stormlash Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster, empowering allies within 30 yards with lightning. While empowered, allies' spells and attacks will trigger bursts of electricity, dealing additional Nature damage to their target. Lasts 10 sec. 5% of base mana, 5 min cooldown, Instant.

Stormlash looks really fun!
    Back to Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Alemi View Post
    That said, I'm worried and hoping someone here who's following all the changes will prove me wrong. Chain Lightning, 3 second cooldown again?? Please tell me this is just something that hasn't migrated over from live yet.
    Elemental fury removes the cd of chain lightning.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!