Close
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 181

Hybrid View

Default MoP Elemental Shaman PvP

Glyph of Capacitor Totem - Reduces the charging time of your Capacitor Totem by (2000/-1000) sec.

Gonna be sweet to finaly have a stun in elemental arsenal.

Glyph of Lava Burst - Your Lava Burst spell will always be a critical strike regardless of the presence of Flame Shock on the target, but it deals 5% less damage.

I see alot of potential, putting FS on a target to force defensive CDs, then pop CDs and zerg another target while the healers focus on the player with 4 x flame shocks on him.

Pandarian racial skill - You touch a secret pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 seconds.

Shares DR with Hex, but imagine using this to force trinket, pop aura mastery, quick hex and burst.

Ascendance - While in the form of a fire ascendance, lava burst has no cooldown and chain lightning is empowered to become lava beam

Heavy burst mode? This is gonna be insane.

So far ive seen great talents for elemental shamans in the upcoming expansion. Bright future ahead for elemental shaman multiboxer.

I cant wait for this shit to come live!

Regards Nikita

This is enough to get me to give a shit about my shammies again... another 2300+ for me?!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to all 3 groups I have at 85.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Pls tell me lava beam is guarenteed crits on all targets!!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Crossing fingers that LvB will hit harder then it does now. 20 k critts on full PvP targets aint much frost bolt with CDs hits harder then LvB without CDs.

Instant lava bursts btw when lava surge procs (T12 4p set bonus) is now standard for ele.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Instant lava bursts btw when lava surge procs (T12 4p set bonus) is now standard for ele.
    Not to rain on the parade (cause I'm completely excited by all the change)... But has anyone else noticed that Shamanism looks like it was reworked to no longer give either a cast speed reduction nor spell power boost to Lava Burst at all. That'll be a pretty substantial nerf if so... with a cast time increase and spell power bonus reduction
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

Quote Originally Posted by Alemi View Post
    Not to rain on the parade (cause I'm completely excited by all the change)... But has anyone else noticed that Shamanism looks like it was reworked to no longer give either a cast speed reduction nor spell power boost to Lava Burst at all. That'll be a pretty substantial nerf if so... with a cast time increase and spell power bonus reduction
    That's because lava burst is an elemental only ability, meaning they can address the spell scaling directly onto the spell, rather than via shamanism (say that CL needs to be buffed, then currently that should happen through shamanism, buffing LvB and LB as well).
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Rated Arena Member

That's because lava burst is an elemental only ability, meaning they can address the spell scaling directly onto the spell, rather than via shamanism (say that CL needs to be buffed, then currently that should happen through shamanism, buffing LvB and LB as well).
    Gotcha. Brain missed the Lava Burst Ele only spell now.

Sad note that Chain Heal is Resto only now... Least we kept Healing Rain?
    Back to Warcraft!

Yeah ele keeps healing surge, healing stream totem and healing rain. I expected them to give ele/enhance either GHW or HW but I saw that clearcasting state now also reduces your next 2 healing spells to cost 25% less mana and have a 50% increased output.

Rated Arena Member

Yeah ele keeps healing surge, healing stream totem and healing rain. I expected them to give ele/enhance either GHW or HW but I saw that clearcasting state now also reduces your next 2 healing spells to cost 25% less mana and have a 50% increased output.
    Yeah, but healing stream is pretty crap right now... I saw the change to elemental focus (along with the dumping back in of 10% extra damage too).
    Back to Warcraft!