Close
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 181

Nikita.. Can u link the videos u have been watchin of the duels? I would also be interested in seeing the burst video!! I have played my Mage on beta and shaman as enh with full cata gear and one class which is seriously op and I can't beat is warlocks!! Maybe self healing is bugged and too op at the moment but on live I can kill any lock as enh! But I can't get them below 70% on beta!! Makes me think about leveling a lock team incase

The burst video contains all classes and all specs bursting on a level 86 paladin with 160 k health if Im not mistaken. All classes were level 86 and had around 387 ilevel.

Nr 1 burst class were ret paladin with 5 sec. Sadly, enhancement shaman were at the bottom with 18 seconds. Blizz havent tweaked the numbers, so dont be dissappointed just yet Im on my iphone atm, but will find that link to you later. You can also search for "mop burst" on youtube

Thanks dude! I agree that things arnt balanced! we will have to wait till 90 is active on beta

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Thanks dude! I agree that things arnt balanced! we will have to wait till 90 is active on beta
    The one thing that's driving me nuts is the complete lack of any form of decent mana regen in beta. With so much of our damage coming from fire spells now, they don't trigger fulmination. Thinking of getting Telluric Currents and seeing how that plays out.

Our survivability is insane... I just did a 17 minute duel against a feral (in cat form) where we couldn't kill each other, of which I swear 14 of that was me just spamming water shield and thunderstorm on cooldown trying to get anything to burst with while just shielding and healing streaming. Frozen Power was always a favorite of mine in WOTLK but I think I'm going to go with Earthgrab since trying to fit another shock cooldown into the rotation is a PITA. Healing Tide, is amazing, I will not lie.
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)

The problem with the current beta is nothing is remotely balanced! Because it's balanced for level 90 not 85 because of new abilities! Burst, dps, healing, mana regen won't be tweaked until the final couple of weeks of beta as blizzard have already stated! So until then we will see a lot of buffs, nerfs and balancing!

Do you guys think that since most of our dmg are from fire school, that the rate we get stacks on our shield will actually be slower? Cus as of right now, you hardly ever get stacks on your shield, and if you do, it only hits for like 10-15 k

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Do you guys think that since most of our dmg are from fire school, that the rate we get stacks on our shield will actually be slower? Cus as of right now, you hardly ever get stacks on your shield, and if you do, it only hits for like 10-15 k
    I think stacks will come most from CL hits on multiple targets, or from the PVP set bonus. I personally, haven't been using earth shock, much at all since it seems more valuable to get another FS rolling for lava surge procs. I was rolling around today playing a bit, and found that I was hardly touching my lightning spells, between talents, totems and fire spells I was keeping a good rotation going.

Telluric Current is going to solve any mana issues we've ever had if it stays in the form it's in.
    Back to Warcraft!

Just logged on into the Beta, they`ve changed our buffs. Now we have passiv ToW (10 % SP) and 2000 mastery @ lvl 87. Meaning we dont have to but down totems in order to get the Sp buff

Quote Originally Posted by Alemi View Post
    Telluric Current is going to solve any mana issues we've ever had if it stays in the form it's in.
    at 87 (itemlevel 391) lb does about 17k damage - 30% from glyph = 11,9k, then you got another 30% (or more) from resilience = 8,33k damage and from that number you gain 50% of your mana back = 4,165k and lb costs 2272 so we gain 1893 mana (160k mana pool) thats 1,183125% of our entire mana pool

in the best case scenario, with elemental focus and a critical strike you gain almost 10k mana back, thats 6,25% of our mana pool aka a chainlight or almost a healing surge

then they changed elemental oath to 5% haste so I'm only having 11,8% crit now, so about one of ten lightningbolts will crit

and on top of that your not doing that much damage by spamming 8k lightning bolts in pvp

not sure if thats worth a glyph spot

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    at 87 (itemlevel 391) lb does about 17k damage - 30% from glyph = 11,9k, then you got another 30% (or more) from resilience = 8,33k damage and from that number you gain 50% of your mana back = 4,165k and lb costs 2272 so we gain 1893 mana (160k mana pool) thats 1,183125% of our entire mana pool

in the best case scenario, with elemental focus and a critical strike you gain almost 10k mana back, thats 6,25% of our mana pool aka a chainlight or almost a healing surge

then they changed elemental oath to 5% haste so I'm only having 11,8% crit now, so about one of ten lightningbolts will crit

and on top of that your not doing that much damage by spamming 8k lightning bolts in pvp

not sure if thats worth a glyph spot
    Unless there's a massive change to the way that elemental gains mana from fire spells or the numbers get tuned more clearly at 90, I really fail to see a way we're not going to have the glaring mana issues we had at the start of Cataclysm. Lightning bolt spam hasn't been a real effective way to deal damage since BC anyway... I'll take 1% net mana gain (and a "mana free" spell) over an empty mana pool anyday.

At 90, you'll have the potential also be doing 25% more damage with LB anyway to offset the damage reduction with the UE talent. Hopefully we'll be looking at an 88-89 level cap soon so we can see how ele scales.
    Back to Warcraft!