Close
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 181

Funniest bit was the panda cheerleader. Dude wtfwtfwtf omgomgomg. Hilarious

Abit disapointed about lava beam. Chose between 10-15 lava bursts or improved CL? Hard choice

He's on a Level 80 Training Dummy with zero resilience. He also duels that level 86 player who seems to have ~120K health (estimating by the 40K crits taking ~1/3rd of his health bar) so, I would assume he also has no resilience and is wearing happy fun PvE gear.

Can we assume that resilience will once again remove ~50% of incoming damage at level 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Abit disapointed about lava beam. Chose between 10-15 lava bursts or improved CL? Hard choice
    Chain lightning spam can decimate 4 or more people quicker than lava burst, even with no cd on it
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Chain lightning spam can decimate 4 or more people quicker than lava burst, even with no cd on it
    Priest shield and full resilience will totaly destroy that burst id take that LvB anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    He's on a Level 80 Training Dummy with zero resilience.
    If you don't factor in hit rating, there is no difference whatsoever between a lvl 80, a lvl 60 and a lvl 85 training dummy damage wise. And players combat will have default 30% reduced damage, after which resilience starts to kick in. On top of that certain classes have major dmg reduction cd's, so yeah ...
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Priest shield and full resilience will totaly destroy that burst id take that LvB anytime!
    That's the beauty of it, the priest may live, but the chained people start dropping, 1 gcd used on someone else, priest dies. And it looks like lava beam hits more than 3 targets... and what i'm hoping... no dmg loss on chained targets (my hope, not what's shown in vid)
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

That CL was not hitting very hard, but i'm hoping level 90 gear will make it much stronger.

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    That CL was not hitting very hard, but i'm hoping level 90 gear will make it much stronger.
    They've already said that they haven't really begun to do a damage pass on most classes/specs... shamans haven't been touched at all. I seem to recall a blue post saying the exact same thing in the beta forums to an enhancement post. I'd take any numbers right now with a bushel of salt

My one concern about ascendance is the complete vulnerability to interrupts. One kick/CS/pummel/shear/skull bash/spell lock (did I miss any?) and you have 2/3rds of your damage spells locked out (Flame Shock, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning/Lava Beam) since they're all fire... I think I'll have to bind this to Devotion Aura (old Aura Mastery) to at least have a few seconds of silence & interrupt immunity. At least they made Ascendance non Dispelable!

Anyone else notice the removal of Crusader Aura and changing it to a Pally only passive self buff? That's going to be annoying.

Edit: Just thought too... while in the form of the Ascendant we'll be vulnerable to Bind Elemental and Banish. Bind Elemental won't be so bad, since it's a magic effect but I have horrible memories of having to watch warlocks when I was in tree form in the BC days because Banish isn't dispelable.
    Last edited by Alemi : 04-16-2012 at 01:08 PM
    Back to Warcraft!
    Shaggir, Shaggira, Shaggire, Shaggiri, Shaggiro - 5 Shamans US-Coilfang(H)