Close
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 181

Happy easter
    Last edited by Nikita : 04-07-2012 at 03:51 AM Reason: Missread some shit

no, spirit walk =! spiritwalkers grace

spirit walk is that spirit wolve talent so its a glyph for enhance only, beside that SWG has already a glyph

That kinda sucks thou, was really looking forward to that glyph.

Blog Entries

It's all testing...
    If they think its not enough, they'll bring it back or build its effect directly into the spell.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    It's all testing...
    If they think its not enough, they'll bring it back or build its effect directly into the spell.
    LOL, no they won't, it's shamans, gotta be the squishiest of them all
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Was kinda dissapointed there tbh. Was hoping we would get something like that, instead we`ll the normal routine. Flame shock target, purge, burst. Its sooo easy to avoid that burst, just LOS or cleanse em. 90 % haste aint that sexy in arena either. Ive had glad teams just dispelling my flame shocks, LOS, and repeat until my healer or my shamans are OOM. Or simply just pop defensive CDs and heal through it.

at least its getting better than now

but I doubt that this glyph will come back, the real problem in that case is that each time you flame shock someone you have chance for an instant lava burst per tick, so this could fuck up your burst if 1/4 lava burst gets instant and the other 3 need to be cast, guess we have to use a /cancelaura lava surge macro then or wait until every shaman has the buff, which is kinda problematic since it lasts only 6 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    at least its getting better than now

but I doubt that this glyph will come back, the real problem in that case is that each time you flame shock someone you have chance for an instant lava burst per tick, so this could fuck up your burst if 1/4 lava burst gets instant and the other 3 need to be cast, guess we have to use a /cancelaura lava surge macro then or wait until every shaman has the buff, which is kinda problematic since it lasts only 6 seconds
    Exactly why I haven't specced into lava surge, was hoping for that glyph so I wouldnt flame shock anyone ever and negate the auto lava surge instant lvb we get. Solo sham play in Bgs with flame shock on 3 targets and the enemy not dispelling will be amazing though!!

Dont know if this has been answered earlier, but does the panda racial 4 sec sleep thingy share DR with hex? And is that panda judo roll only for monks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Dont know if this has been answered earlier, but does the panda racial 4 sec sleep thingy share DR with hex? And is that panda judo roll only for monks?
    Not sure about the sleep DR, but the roll is monk only, it costs 50 energy. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mis...pandaria/monk/