Close
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Showing results 161 to 170 of 181

lvl 80 twinks on the beta are able to get to almost 100% dmg reduction, its rediculous
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Boxing ele shamans now in BGs is just amazing. It feels like WotLK all over again. With a pocket healer i can easily tank 4-6 people on my team. Healing tide totem ticks for 40.000 pr 2 second, healing stream for 20.000 pr 2 second. Pop these bad boys and see your HP go from zero to hero in no time.

Burst feels semi decent, warriors and priests are hard to kill due to good self healing, other then that shit die!

I know numbers and stats will change once we reach lvl 90, but right now im bathing in pure ownage

My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Boxing ele shamans now in BGs is just amazing. It feels like WotLK all over again. With a pocket healer i can easily tank 4-6 people on my team. Healing tide totem ticks for 40.000 pr 2 second, healing stream for 20.000 pr 2 second. Pop these bad boys and see your HP go from zero to hero in no time.

Burst feels semi decent, warriors and priests are hard to kill due to good self healing, other then that shit die!

I know numbers and stats will change once we reach lvl 90, but right now im bathing in pure ownage

My 2 cents
    Yep... healing out the wazoo and with a paladin healer you can get so much uptime during your ascension that if you are not CC'd (not feared due to tremor) during it then you will win no problem.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

WTF, warriors healing is that good? Nerf that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    WTF, warriors healing is that good? Nerf that shit.
    Its pretty retarded @ 85, but at 90 its balanced.

Just like shockadins are gone at 90 as well basically because of mana costs according to one of my friends.

The story repeats itself... Shamans being great at the pre xpac patch and once they hit max lvl they pretty much is weak compared to other classes. Sad.. I realy loved quad boxing shammies in BC and WOTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloxy View Post
    The story repeats itself... Shamans being great at the pre xpac patch and once they hit max lvl they pretty much is weak compared to other classes. Sad.. I realy loved quad boxing shammies in BC and WOTLK.
    Maybe in pvp, I haven't seen them shine much in pve
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Eloxy View Post
    I'm sorry but round robin 60k heals every 2 seconds for the entire team, their own aura mastery with 4 piece resto set, stun totems, usable elementals in arena and their damage (in mop) makes stacking shaman look REALLY strong.

Seriously.. . 4x ele shamans are retarded for arena at lvl 90 if they pop everything: stormlash totem stacks btw. 4x ascension with 4 instant hexes, pop your fire elementals and stun whatever you can with your earth elementals, while your fire elementals rape everything while spamming lava burst. The offhealing is absolutely sick as it is right now. It's easy to fuck up though and it's all about popping everything at once with a lot of buttons to take care off (i'd almost say the skill cap is pretty high, but he/she who masters to play 4x shamans is gonna be god). It's no 1 spamming death knight team, and I'm really happy for that (because it's my personal opinion that multiboxing should be harder than solo play, and only when you really master the spec/class you should get an advantage if you box).
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Seriously.. . 4x ele shamans are retarded for arena at lvl 90 if they pop everything: stormlash totem stacks btw. 4x ascension with 4 instant hexes, pop your fire elementals and stun whatever you can with your earth elementals, while your fire elementals rape everything while spamming lava burst. The offhealing is absolutely sick as it is right now. It's easy to fuck up though and it's all about popping everything at once with a lot of buttons to take care off (i'd almost say the skill cap is pretty high, but he/she who masters to play 4x shamans is gonna be god). It's no 1 spamming death knight team, and I'm really happy for that (because it's my personal opinion that multiboxing should be harder than solo play, and only when you really master the spec/class you should get an advantage if you box).
    You have about 12 seconds to kill 2 people on their team or you lose basically. And you have to pop all your cooldowns in a specific order and hope to god they suck at totem stomping. It will be awesome and will take skill for sure. But lets not forget... dk skill cap to do well was very high.