Close
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 181

FML, this is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard of. Seriously! WTF? What the hell is Blizz thinking about?

Why is this a problem?

They see its a multi-boxer... they don't already have AOE CC abilities speced into? (if they don't they are retarded)

Explain why this is a big deal? 2200+ I faced the same few teams anyway, not like you won't gimmick a win out vs new people even if they see your team comp.

In 3's that fucks over triple dps teams though for surprise.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 06-05-2012 at 07:57 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Cus if ppl see the team they are up against you know what to expect! Against 4 x ele shaman + healer, the enemy team can coordinate CC and target way more easier. PvP multiboxer have the element of surprise, and Id very much like to have that in Mop aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They see its a multi-boxer... they don't already have AOE CC abilities speced into? (if they don't they are retarded)
    I'm sure many warriors would rather use avatar/safeguard instead of shockwave/mass spell reflection, same goes to warlocks as I dont see why anyone should use shadowfury instead of onr of the other 2 talents, I would also assume that some dks would choose descerated ground over remorseless winter ... guess you know how that list continues

now whats in for me? hm I see warrior/lock/mage/double heal and I assume they will all use their aoe abilities to keep me as long as possible cc'd while they are going to kill my healer ... well ... oh there are no talents that could improve my chances of winning

in fact is doesnt really matter if I play against a melee or caster team there is nothing essential I could change (shaman perspective)

maybe it helps you as a dk boxer but its utterly shit for shamans
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 06-06-2012 at 11:54 AM

doesnt solve the problem but appreciated

• Ancestral Guidance now works with up to 3 nearby injured party or raid members, rather than just 1.
    • Conductivity now also works with Lightning Bolt. If your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, or Stormstrike damages an enemy standing in your Healing Rain, allies within the Healing Rain share healing equal to 50% of the initial damage done. (will see if thats going to be that useful)

I'm really starting to get curious about how things will work out then when mop is out and shamans have full gear, so much bad and good things, the damage/health ratio looks good so far and single target heal as well as group heal seem decent too, perhaps hope remains even though cc will become more annoying and that new arena thing

recently got told by a friend who checked ele shaman on beta, ancestral swiftness grants instant elemental blast(!), elemental blast damage gets also boosted by unleash flame damage bonus and it can procc overload, should crit somewhere near 100k if you're lucky*, 290k hp in that gear, fulmination noncrit is somewhere around 33k +~9k shock, stormlash deals about 8k damage and still not effected by the size of the spell, means its more useful for melees but steal extra burst is always welcome
    *crit seems low he said something about 6,7%
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 06-12-2012 at 09:06 PM

That wont make it live.... you think?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Looking at his buffs, he uses double sp on use trinket, bloodlust, elemental mastery, unleashed fury, flask and potion. But yeah everyone knows ascendance is a sick CD for ele shaman, but other classes have sick abilities as well.
    Last edited by zenga : 06-18-2012 at 01:04 PM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

World of Counters, no need to nerf it, blind will fix this issue for any arena team
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    World of Counters, no need to nerf it, blind will fix this issue for any arena team
    CC counters most tactics though if pulled off right (vs any boxer that is)

BTW: Shaman in full t12 vs full t12 pvp gear... LVB hits for 55-60k per hit... so x 4 = over 200k per lvb...

yeah we're going to do 2/3 of someone's life without overload etc.

One healing surge will get one back to full (from 4 shammies)

Rolling rets and shaman in MoP.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 06-30-2012 at 12:22 AM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P