Close
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 181

This dude were testing this @ lvl 85 with cata pvp gear. My green/blue geared lvl 89 ele shaman is hitting for 50+ k with LvB without any CDs up

200k before resil is about 132k per lvb. Ultimately will end up being just over 2 lvb from everyone to kill something or one with procs.

I honestly thing ascendance + elemental mastery will just obliterate things.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

With how much procs you actually get from LvB on beta, you probably could kill someone with only trinket and LvB and "RNG" em to death. Ive got 40 % mastery from reforging my items, and I have specced into the proc talent (cant remember the name". The most LvB ive had in a row is 5 LvB. This way you could save ascendence for that second kill in a capacitator stun

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    With how much procs you actually get from LvB on beta, you probably could kill someone with only trinket and LvB and "RNG" em to death. Ive got 40 % mastery from reforging my items, and I have specced into the proc talent (cant remember the name". The most LvB ive had in a row is 5 LvB. This way you could save ascendence for that second kill in a capacitator stun
    at 89?

Jup @ lvl 89. Around 420 ilvl equiped greens/blues

A thing to take into account is that combat ratings are totally gonna be different at lvl 90 compared to lvl 85 (and I believe they stay the same all the way up to 89, though I'm not sure about that). Combat ratings basically allow scaling of stats for each class.

For example, at lvl 80 you need 45.9 mastery rating to gain 1% mastery, whereas at lvl 85 you need 179.28 mastery rating to gain 1% mastery. The 179 mastery rating is what you see on items and what you can reforge. This is obviously needed because if they were to keep the lvl 80 rating, people would be close to 100% mastery at lvl 85.

To be honest I can't see any class starting with 40% mastery at lvl 90. That would be a totally retarded way to make gear/stats scaling later on in the xpac. For example with the proper trinket procs I can reach 100% mastery on my ele shaman on live. So you can imagine the problems that would create in MoP.

TLDR : how much % a certain stats is worth will be different (lower) at lvl 90 compared to lvl 85-89.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Ofc these stats will be scaled down @ lvl 89. Im just saying that maybe mastery will be the way to go in MoP instead of haste being the n1 PvP stat (after int) for ele in Cata.

Ofc these stats will be scaled down @ lvl 89. Im just saying that maybe mastery will be the way to go in MoP instead of haste being the n1 PvP stat (after int) for ele in Cata.
    With baseline chance to make lvb instant while FS is on i think making sure that you get as many ticks of FS as you can as fast as you can might be the best options, but we iwll obviously see.

Rated Arena Member

Ah geez, I might have to reactivate my shamans

What a good PvP/Arena server for horde now?

Boxing friendly

Oh and I need to find a paladin to heal my team :0

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    With baseline chance to make lvb instant while FS is on i think making sure that you get as many ticks of FS as you can as fast as you can might be the best options, but we iwll obviously see.
    With base gear you gonna need quite a ton of haste rating to get the extra flame shock tick if haste rating will scale the same as it does now in cata. In BiS pvp gear, while reforging into haste and gemming properly (i.e. int over haste), it depends on your class/buffs/... if you reach that or not on current live. Obviously pvp gear in MoP is going to have stats (instead of the resilience now), so that might be different (i.e. better). For a solo player that extra tick might not be that crucial, but if you have 4 or 5 shamans that is a whole different thing I you definitely have a good point.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!