Close
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 181
    Rated Arena Member

Name PvP RP Region Time Zone Alliance Horde A/H Ratio Total
    Illidan PvP Normal United States CST 14,936 197,173 0.076 218,133
    Found my new server.

Apparently there is a nice bug for shamans on ptr. If you pop ghostwolf you get perma ascendance. Eternal no cd on lava burst hahaha, that'd rock if it would make it into live.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleick View Post
    Found my new server.
    good pve server, was my home server for a few years. Not too loving towards boxers (less so than normal)
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Minus the susceptibility of AOE crowd control ele shaman are looking very strong.

Seeing 80k lvb and knowing theres tons of chances for instant cast lvb, elemental blast, ascendence... lots of tools for damage.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Remember that this dude is probably in his Cataclysmic pvp gear. So we`ll see alot higher numbers once the lvl 90 pvp gear is out.

Players will be able to see their opponent’s class and specialization before the match begins. They won’t be able to see the specific talent choices or glyphs being used, however. From there, it’s a bit like playing poker. You won’t know what exact abilities your opponent is using, but you’ll be able to modify your own talents in the staging area before the match starts to try to anticipate what they could be using.

have a nice day.

Well in the current season that would be awesome for a resto shaman, ghostwolf spec vs melee and wind shear spec vs caster cleave. That's a pretty awesome change tbh.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    Players will be able to see their opponent’s class and specialization before the match begins. They won’t be able to see the specific talent choices or glyphs being used, however. From there, it’s a bit like playing poker. You won’t know what exact abilities your opponent is using, but you’ll be able to modify your own talents in the staging area before the match starts to try to anticipate what they could be using.

have a nice day.
    And I was just thinking about resubbing my shamans for MoP. Oh well

seriously I was really thinking mop arena could go better than cata but that change actually makes it worse than its ever been, thats by far the most catastrophic change ever made, not sure if I'm really going to continue with multiboxing just for a bit more open pvp in exchange for the entire arena section