Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

I just need to make sure I have a set of BtA gear to outfit a 5 man monk team.

From what I read they can wear leather, I am guessing the tank/dps use the rogue agility leather while the healer would use druid caster leather.

Hopefully they wont need new BtA gear, since I dont think I can save up enough justice points to but a complete set for 5 toons because of the 4000 cap.

I think the best idea is to find a new game. If MoP is as terrible as Cataclysm was, you'll need a good fallback game to play.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    I think the best idea is to find a new game. If MoP is as terrible as Cataclysm was, you'll need a good fallback game to play.
    There are a few games coming out this year I will try. GW2, The Secret World, Tera.. but I will be pleasantly surprised if any of those hold my interest longer than a few weeks past level cap. I hope I am wrong! Until then, I look forward to fluffy, hugable pandas and pokemon!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    Care to elaborate why cataclysm was terrible? I personally had a blast: challenging dungeons, very good raid content (T11 is seen as best tier ever), rbg's, 2 new awesome bg's, raid finder that makes things more accessible for many, balance in pve was closer than ever, balance in pvp was generally ok (except for a few exceptions like rogues in 4.3), a ton of comfort of life changes, etc ... deathwing was a disappointment, but I don't really see how you can define cata as terrible.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Care to elaborate why cataclysm was terrible? I personally had a blast: challenging dungeons, very good raid content (T11 is seen as best tier ever), rbg's, 2 new awesome bg's, raid finder that makes things more accessible for many, balance in pve was closer than ever, balance in pvp was generally ok (except for a few exceptions like rogues in 4.3), a ton of comfort of life changes, etc ... deathwing was a disappointment, but I don't really see how you can define cata as terrible.

I think one of the things a lot of people did not like was the linear questing. They will try a combo of linear and open questing in MoP.. I'm very happy about that 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Most things added to WoW are just copied from other games. They find something good that people like so they add it to WoW. Being the big dog means they don't have to be innovative, they just have to be quick on the innovations of others before people leave.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Most things added to WoW are just copied from other games. They find something good that people like so they add it to WoW. Being the big dog means they don't have to be innovative, they just have to be quick on the innovations of others before people leave.
    Surely there must be something that World of Warcraft invented in the realm of MMORPGs, no?

Blog Entries

At the same time, every other game on the block takes what has worked for others before and start with that.
    They also try to work around whatever doesn't work or is disliked in the previous game...

This is not a unique process.
    Warcraft did exactly this with Everquest...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Surely there must be something that World of Warcraft invented in the realm of MMORPGs, no?
    Yeah I didn't mean to imply they never brought anything to the genre. Just meant that now they are really big they are taking more of a back seat approach and adding existing ideas rather than risk more by adding untested ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post

I'd buy that if MMOs weren't such a niche market prior to WoW. Or if every game that comes out didn't have players screaming for things like Dungeon Finder, Spec Swapping, UI Customization and Addons, macro systems... And considering that the people who develop these games are people who used to play other games, it's not surprising.

If you want to, you can find things in any game that's a "rip off" of something else. Me, I'd rather just enjoy the fact that it doesn't take weeks to get one level or months to change my spec.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _