Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Faction Changed

Default Faction Changed

Wow, did the un thinkable, went from Horde too Alliance, same realm, it kinda just happened, was talking about faction change in my guild and people said, yeah if bulk goes they'd go too, this is core raiding team... so it kinda just happened, I said ok fuck it, going now, faction changed guild, main, 4 alts, and so did 7 other people within an hour or so, some brought alts as well, was really funny how it just happened.

Ratio ally is higher then horde on my realm, never used too be, but became that way when cata came out, so we figured lets do it, easier on us too recruit (hopefully) for that missing 1-2 people in our core.

SO we did............ damn times like this I really wish blizzard had special deals on mass faction changing or realm switching, got alot of other toons too bring over, but will do that slowly before MOP and still have RAF left on the 4 new accounts so started 2 locks, 1 mage 1 shammy, tho it was suppose to be 2 locks 2 shammys and believe it or not, some how I never noticed 1 toon was a mage until it was around level 50....... lolol.

O well, good times!

Blog Entries

I guess the Mage belongs on the team...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

lol Ualaa, looks like it, I said to my fiance, thats just bloody weird, so I am going to keep that mage,maybe it be good luck some how.

Because they are raffed, and my fiance boosts the x4 on his main, I barely touch the toons, only too move up, now and then, zone out or in, or accept mass summon... so I never touch their bars, abilities, nothing, they never see a trainner etc until they are 80 and are on their own, but I noticed the mage when I clicked its pip window, for what ever reason and realised, hey what the hell, honey... this one is a mage not a shammy LOLOL

and you liteally here this thud sound, fiance facepalms into the keyboard, and asks, dont tell me we need to scrub these and re do it so you have additonal shammy lololol, I should have tortured him and said YES but i said nah its fine, that can be added into the 2nd team we boost lol

Blog Entries

Easy enough to add a shaman, instead of a mage...
    On the same account as where they shammy should have been...
    With the next set you level up.

You are leveling a lot of combinations, during RAF.
    And the leveling group doesn't necessarily need to be the playing group composition.

Plus, I've changed who is on the teams a few times.
    Usually at or near the start of an expansion... when they've changed things, and it looks like these classes will work well together.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa