Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

With the beta goin live this soon, I guess they're no longer trying to hold off till their November anniversary to release expansions any more. They keep nerfing everything so much, making it easier for people to complete, it's causing too many people to rush through, and leaving very little challenges in the game now. Maybe they'll stop doing this once MoP comes out with the Challenge modes they're adding.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    With the beta goin live this soon, I guess they're no longer trying to hold off till their November anniversary to release expansions any more.
    Blizzard has mentioned numerous times since BlizzCon that they want to try and get expansions out quicker than in the past so that content doesn't feel stagnant.

They keep nerfing everything so much, making it easier for people to complete, it's causing too many people to rush through, and leaving very little challenges in the game now.
    Still only 1400 guilds have killed madnes heroic, and another 600 are 7/8 heroic. Give or take 15 ppl average per guild, that's only 30k players who have killed 7 or more bosses on heroic, on a 10m player base. I take that 'no challenges in the game' with a serious grain of salt.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/466...ange-3_21_2012

^ and yet, another change to make these even easier to players instead of more challenging. True, you can avoid the use of the item, but honestly, how many do you think are going to do so till they outgear the content?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/466...ange-3_21_2012

^ and yet, another change to make these even easier to players instead of more challenging. True, you can avoid the use of the item, but honestly, how many do you think are going to do so till they outgear the content?
    Seriously what are you on about? The 15% buff is clearly needed for every guild except 1400 guilds in the world (as we speak). Every guild that is not 8/8 hc by now has problems progressing and needs a buff. They have announced it 3x now, seems like time enough no?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

With MOP on the doorstep and Cata xpac being nearly over, the nerfs are justifiable. I didnt like it at the start we didnt need it in my guild, our issues was the 1-2 dedicated players we could not fill, that hinders our progression. We are still stuck on 5/8 HM, there are loads of guilds who are stuck and have a full crew, so it will help them alot.

Im looking forward to the 15% simply because we want to finish 8/8 HM + Achieves well before MOP is officially released and makes it easier on us too pug fill if we have too, or recruit people who arent at 5/8 HM and not matter as much with the nerf, long as they are trainnable and we can still carry on to get it done. SO bring it on, so we can be done with DS soon.

Anyway Beta is up and out, its very exciting times, so much amazing info on MOP was reading alot, oh lord, AOE Looting *drools* thats awesome, so much juicy stuff in MOP i truely cannot wait for it too be here, Live.

I subscribed too annual pass on a few accounts as did my fiance and my daughter, so fingers crossed we get at least one account into the Beta early stages before they open the gates too more annual pass people.

Soooooooooo excited, this new xpac just looks really good, blizzard has been extremely busy. Its going to be GREAT!!

My guild needs every debuff to Ultraxion we can get. We've killed it before, 3% wipe last night with using all of our Bres, people are just bad.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath