Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default How to post without losing it or locking your computer

As you have found this "auto save" or whatever it is is a mess, 1/2 the time you post you lose it.

A work around is to type up your post, then copy it to the clipboard (ctrl c), then refreash the page (f5 for a lot of people or the circle arrow in the url box), that will cause the box you typed your post into to clear (and reset or something the autosave), then just copy your post back into the box and immedialty hit submit new thread or submit post before autosave has time to autosave.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 03-21-2012 at 03:20 AM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

These forums are not friendly to IE. I only view them now with Fire Fox because posting with IE crashes the browser. I hate these new forums.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    These forums are not friendly to IE. I only view them now with Fire Fox because posting with IE crashes the browser. I hate these new forums.
    Hate what deserves to be hated. If the forums work fine with all the other browsers on the market (including the previous versions of IE) then the issue is probably not with the forums, but with IE.
    hate IE.
    Last edited by Zub : 03-21-2012 at 05:02 PM
    .[I

I use google chrome and they work fine. Safari however sucks and they crash constantly on my safari browser.

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    I use google chrome and they work fine. Safari however sucks and they crash constantly on my safari browser.
    That's really odd because I use Safari about 99% of the time and have yet to experience a crash.

Of course, I am using Safari on a Mac, so YMMV on a PC.
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    Hate what deserves to be hated. If the forums work fine with all the other browsers on the market (including the previous versions of IE) then the issue is probably not with the forums, but with IE.
    hate IE.
    Seconded.

I use Google Chrome on one computer... IE 8 on another... and Safari from my iPhone. I have NEVER experienced a problem.

Perhaps a good virus scan is in order?

There's already a thread complaining about IE and the new forum themes. http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...Sucks-with-IE9

Keep that stuff there.