Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6.1.0 Jamba 4.0-PuiblicBeta6

Jamba 4.0-Public Beta

Need testers for this one you can download it at: Any bugs you find or stuff not working then Please let me know.
    this is beta and there will be Issues but if no one tests it then i can not find them all this should be stable now. I have spent a long time working on this.

Note:
    You will need to uninstall Jamba-3.0 to use this i would Say backup your wtf files as if you wonted to go back then it will not like the change back over.

CR = connected realms (EG: Realms You can trade/join guild ETC.) All of jamba will work like normal Like your playing the same realm!

CRZ = Cross Realm Zoneing some of jamba will not work this is not down to me, this is how blizzard Lets you talk over realms with addons YOU NEED TO BE IN PARTY WITH THE MEMBER FOR ANYTHING TO WORK! And some stuff might not work as you wish.

Current Beta Release: Jamba4.0-PublicBeta7

http://addons-origin.cursecdn.com/fi...ublicBeta7.zip

Known Issues:

*Jamba-train will not work in a member is offline in the middle of the team.

Last edited by ebony : 04-27-2015 at 01:01 AM Reason: update

If your accepting donations for taking the time to keep this project alive, would you mind providing a paypal link or something in order for people wanting to donate cash, gametime or whatever.
    I'd like to see this addon continue on.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Ok this is now live and looking for testers.
    Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta2
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.0
    Release Date: TBA
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*Jamba-Team:
    -Now support chars with ASCII Chars in there name.
    Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta1
    Release Date: TBA
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*Miscellaneous:
    -Updated Loads of Libs to the newest i can.
    -Fixed bug #164 LuaError on reading items that Have a metadata??, (Battle-Pets)
    -Added support to support IsBoxer adding Realms, by removing any spaces it might feel like adding.

*Jamba-Communications
    -Did a Rewrite on Jamba-Communications
    -No-longer Jamba will have the Channel it used to have (that not many use from as far as i can tell) to keep Checking to see if team Members was online.
    -A new way is being worked on to check is the team member is online.
    -Removed "there is no player %Name% Playing" Spam From the chat ((*Cheer*))
    -Now sends Communication to PARTY If all fails then goes back to WHISPER

*Jamba-Team
    -Added Support For CR and CRZ** (Read notes about CRZ)
    -Team Members are now added in Name-Realm Again (testing it a lot more then last time we tried this.)
    -Added Support realms with spaces in there names.
    -Updated tons of the Code to support -Realm, Changed many parts and using the newer API that is a lot easier.

*Jamba-Display
    -Supports Cross-realm and Hp/Mana/XP/Rep/Follow
    -Fixed Bars to be crackable with Clique (you need to pick this option under Jamba-Display and reload the UI.
    -If not using Clique or its turn off then bars should target players now works on other realms.

Notes:

CR = connected realms EG You can trade/join guild ETC. All of jamba will work like normal Like your playing the same realm!

CR = Join a Realm Over CRZ tech Note some of jamba will not work this is not down to me this is how blizzard Lets you talk over realms with addons YOU NEED TO BE IN PARTY WITH THE MEMBER FOR ANYTHING TO WORK! And some stuff might not work as you wish

-----TODO-------
    *Jamba-Quest
    -Removed the Jamba-Team quest bar (whatever you want to call it).
    -When you use the blizzard Quest UI to drop quests it will now auto Drop them on the Clones.
    -When you use the blizzzard Quest UI to Track Quests It will not auto Track on clones
    -Holding a Alt Key will stop them going to clones i think its a cleaner System.
    Last edited by ebony : 03-17-2015 at 06:59 PM

So far Am very very happy with 4.0 with the new cross realm Support. and will start to think about moving this as a release soon. The lack of bug reports am seeing is always a good thing.

Jamba4.0-PublicBeta3

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jam...-public-beta3/

ChangeLog:

Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta3
    Release Date: 22/03/2015
    *Fixed Some Modules that needed a realmname when it got setttings from master on the same realm.
    Jamba-Display-Team
    *Fixed a bug with Jamba Follow Looping.
    *fixed Follow Dance on melee groups so its not as bad as it used to be.
    Jamba-ItemUse
    *Fixed a bug that the master was not showing as the master. and sending the settings to it self.
    Jamba-Communications
    *Should now support ElvUI/TukUI or other chatmods trying to do the same thing i was. (Player X Not playing)
    Jamba-Toon
    *Jamba-Currency No longer Should it list all chars in a The top line.
    Jamba-Follow
    *Jamba-Train Follow should now work, and should work crossrelam, BUG report on comments in Curse.
    *ANY TeamMembers In Combat Should now work Again. **Should work crossrelam(untested)**.
    Jamba-Sell
    *when selling items using ALT: Toon should again tell master what item is being sold (bug)
    Last edited by ebony : 03-26-2015 at 09:43 AM

More Updates. Getting really Close to get this To be a stable release.

Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta4
    Release Date: 1/04/2015
    Jamba-Core
    *Fixed a LUA error that happened every time you did anything with profiles.
    Jamba-Quest
    *Longer over Overrides Quest Log (L key) with World Map.
    Jamba-FTL
    *Should now be supported for 4.0.

More updates and bug fixes.

Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta5
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.2
    Release Date: 16/04/2015

Jamba-Team
    *Added a Toon Off-line Button - This is still WIP so might not do anything at all.

Jamba-Toon
    *Should now have all the 3.13 Stuff added to 4.0, Somehow this was overlooked.

Jamba-Display
    *Should no longer be able to move the TeamBar when the player is in combat.
    Last edited by ebony : 04-14-2015 at 11:54 PM

Hey all don't even know if anyone is reading this topic but i hope you do. I have added a team Offline button and i would love you guys to test it out, if your into that stuff and let me know how it goes. what you like or don't like about the button how it works and what you like to change if so.

Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta6
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.2
    Release Date: 20/04/2015

Jamba-Team
    *The offline team Button now puts the The team Member offline. will not save over a reload of the UI. This is still in testing and there for i have added a lock and you need
    untick "Use team List Offline Button" in Core:communications Under Advanced.

Jamba-quest
    Turned off debug.

what happened to the disband group button?

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    what happened to the disband group button?
    it got removed and was tagged part of the invite button in beta5 (so if in party then it would disband). but beta6 it should be back again as i did not like the way it worked,