Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Jamba disables my quest log

wow has integrated the world map and the quest log together.
    my problem is that on a few of my characters ( not all of them ) I have lost the default quest log.
    if I click on the the quest log "!" I get the world map with nothing quest related on it.
    most of the quests not being tracked by the wow quest tracker so I can't even see where to go for a quest.

it's just gone and there is no Jamba setting that I have tried that gets it back.
    There is no Jamba setting I have tried that is causing the quests to not auto-track.

the only way to get the old quest log back is to disable Jamba and reload UI.... and it's back.
    I then have to manually track all of the quests I've obtained while using Jamba.

I usually end up questing with the character that has a working quest tracker as my main even though he's not the tank.

Does anyone know what settings I need to fix this ?
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

To fix a bug i had to merge The blizzard Quest log with the world map.

They are the same thing now there (only L keep it in mini-map mode) this was a silly 6.0 change from 5.0 change blizzard did. so infarct pulling the quest log is pulling the world map (like in 5.x) there should be a little icon next the the [x] that put it back in mini-map mode with the Quest Log. I know its not very good if you wonted a full screen world map that's not your quest log.

My Plan it to get rid of the old school Jamba-quest-bar as its not fun clicking the quest and then going down to the quest bar to then drop or track quests etc.

I think it be better tagging into the blizzard UI and droping quests when the master drops quest so does the clones (unless you click shift)

The bug was to show and get the jamba-quest-bar to show when opening the map

I just wonted to update you in Jamba-4.0 the next Alpha will no longer Override the quest log to be world map and you can Use the worldmap or questlog to be there own keys like how blizzard does it, (EG: full world map on M and Quest log L to be the mini world map with the quest log)

I done some code changes to change this just for you

It will not make it till 4.0-public-beta4 Or the full release of Jamba-4.0 if you don't like Beta or Alpha testing.

Ahhhh!
    I figured it out. when you press the L key to bring up the quest log, there is an X to close the window but next to it is an arrow to maximize the window. if the window is maximized, there is no quest log displayed. for some reason when Jamba is disabled it doesn't maximize the window.... and I get the quest log back.

anyway, don't maximize the quest log view and you have quests :-)
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Ya why jamba did it was i overrighted L to M.

But i have fixed it in 4.0.