Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default DK Multiboxer Vot

German Rap Music >.<

Please do the rest of us a favor and use real music instead ... yea i know that was not nice, but normally i quit watching a video the moment i hear rap music. In addition, please clean up your UI .... Recount is not very interesting for PvP.

I find the content quite average. I would rate it 3 or 3.5 on WCM.

Watching Sephice is more entertaining.

Edit: corrected some mistakes
    Last edited by Barazanthul : 03-19-2012 at 10:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Barazanthul View Post
    German Rap Music >.<

Please do the rest of us a favor and use real music instead ... yea i know that was not nice, but normally i quit watching a video the moment i hear rap music. In addition, please clean up your UI .... Recount is not very interesting for PvP.

I find the content quite average. I would rate it 3 or 3.5 on WCM.

Watching Sephice is more entertaining.

Edit: corrected some mistakes
    Watching any boxer in a BG really isn't that fun IMO, is just... "hey theres a target... dead"
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I like watching videos.. .helps me learn new stuff sometimes. The music doesnt bother me. I have volume control on my computer. Only thing I dislike is a shakey mouse or video. I dunno if its a factor of panic, tension, frustration, or on purpose to make it seem more busy?... dunno.

I do concur tho. PvP videos generally only hold my attention for about 1 min. I like to see someone get rolled, "ahh thats fun, ok next". Any more than a min, and Im off clicking something else.

this is my first video guys
    and with the recount only for pve

haters gonna hate.

all in all good video... killed a couple minutes for me and thats what i wanted it to do

Please do the rest of us a favor and use real music instead ...
    What a utter bullshit remark to make. Forget that it's "not nice", as you put it, but it's complete drivel. What is "real" music? And who has the right to define that? Taste in music is a subjective matter.

To also comment on the video though;
    The content was okay, but what made it almost unwatchable for me was the excessive shaking.

This free content that I'm being forced at gun point to watch is simply not good enough for me.

BRB,
    Jersey Shore is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    This free content that I'm being forced at gun point to watch is simply not good enough for me.

BRB,
    Jersey Shore is on.
    You sir, +1 internets.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Please do the rest of us a favor and use real music instead ...
    IMO, having watched thousands of pvp videos...

1. Game sound on - WoW has cool sound effects already, and with Multiboxing it's even cooler (5-10x abilities, tons of stuff dying? that's music right there)

2. Vent/skype sound off, for the love of God please

3. Light music in the background, if you have to...

That's how I feel, out of all the videos I've seen. Nothing is more irritating than a sick concept PVP video ruined by no game sound and very opinionated music (dubstep, trance, death metal, german rap, whatever) at 10x volume. Or dorks screaming or mouth breathing over vent/skype.
    Last edited by heyaz : 04-09-2012 at 03:21 PM